FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Levada warns against 'sect' operating in the Church
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Uh, I'm not sure about these guys. 

"The Opus Angelorum Handbook lists 243 demons together with 412 angels. One of the former, Schebarschenoth, sends his rays from the Planet Neptune and works with Adonai Melchim and Naschim, the shot-putter. He is the demon of the Great Chaos, who disrupts laws, confuses heavenly constellations in the universe, prevents children’s bones from developing properly, causes circulation trouble and glandular malfunction.

In another passage we hear of the magic rectangle which each demon spans over creation and fills with numbers behind which demons stand. Demons, we are told, are able to radiate through people, usually midwives, peasant women, gypsies, errand girls and old and vindictive peasants. Certain animals such as grey, tortoise-shell and black cats, speckled and black hens, pigs and short-haired dogs, bluebottles, rats and snakes are particularly receptive to demonic rays."

Just doesn't sound like something the Church would allow.  And since there're some families dealing with their members in psychiatric clinics from this thing...I mean, does that sound healthy to you?

Hey, I'm all for angels and what not!  But these folks dissappoint and concern me.
(11-06-2010, 08:11 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, I'm not sure about these guys. 

"The Opus Angelorum Handbook lists 243 demons together with 412 angels. One of the former, Schebarschenoth, sends his rays from the Planet Neptune and works with Adonai Melchim and Naschim, the shot-putter. He is the demon of the Great Chaos, who disrupts laws, confuses heavenly constellations in the universe, prevents children’s bones from developing properly, causes circulation trouble and glandular malfunction.

In another passage we hear of the magic rectangle which each demon spans over creation and fills with numbers behind which demons stand. Demons, we are told, are able to radiate through people, usually midwives, peasant women, gypsies, errand girls and old and vindictive peasants. Certain animals such as grey, tortoise-shell and black cats, speckled and black hens, pigs and short-haired dogs, bluebottles, rats and snakes are particularly receptive to demonic rays."

Just doesn't sound like something the Church would allow.  And since there're some families dealing with their members in psychiatric clinics from this thing...I mean, does that sound healthy to you?

Hey, I'm all for angels and what not!  But these folks dissappoint and concern me.

This is not the OA movement approved by the Vatican, though. This stuff is promoted by former members who either left or were kicked out. The authentic Opus Angelorum Sanctorum have accepted Church reforms and are in good standing.
(11-06-2010, 08:11 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, I'm not sure about these guys. 

Just doesn't sound like something the Church would allow. 

It does, however, sound like a Coast to Coast with Art Bell episode.
(11-06-2010, 08:11 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: [ -> ].

In another passage we hear of the magic rectangle which each demon spans over creation and fills with numbers behind which demons stand. Demons, we are told, are able to radiate through people, usually midwives, peasant women, gypsies, errand girls and old and vindictive peasants. Certain animals such as grey, tortoise-shell and black cats, speckled and black hens, pigs and short-haired dogs, bluebottles, rats and snakes are particularly receptive to demonic rays."[/color]

If this is true, then my house is in serious trouble...  :)
The Vatican operates a sect as well.  It is called the Novus Ordo.
Quote: Demons, we are told, are able to radiate through people, usually midwives, peasant women, gypsies, errand girls and old and vindictive peasants.

These guys must live in an all-year-round Renaissance faire. Where can I sign up?

Also thought it was funny that almost all those groups above are wimmins.
Pages: 1 2