FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Good pilgrimages and tours?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My wife and I want to make a pilgrimage in January-Feb. Are there any trad oriented Catholic tour outfits? If you have been on a good trip to Fatima, Lourdes, Rome, Holy Land, please post your experience and opinion.
Thanks much.

C.
Change it to Pentecost, if at all possible.  Find a traditional church in the States that does the Paris -> Chartres pilgrimage.  It's wonderful.  Walk for three days to Chartres.  :)  The French countryside is beautiful.

Failing that, you could do Santiago de Compostela in Spain.

Those are the ones I know of off-hand.
(11-06-2010, 03:35 PM)Cetil Wrote: [ -> ]My wife and I want to make a pilgrimage in January-Feb. Are there any trad oriented Catholic tour outfits? If you have been on a good trip to Fatima, Lourdes, Rome, Holy Land, please post your experience and opinion.
Thanks much.

C.
  I took a pilgrimage with Saint Piux X Pilgrimage Co. To Lourdes andFatima in 2005.  It was wonderful. They have priest with them and he says TLM everyday.  They Stay at 4 star hotels.  I'm going to the Holy Land in Mar. 2011 with the same outfit.    They have a website.
Thanks for the responses. We are stuck on a January/Feb.  timetable though.

C.
I wonder this as well because most catholic agencies offer tours to medjoure which is a big no no wheb I am searching because that tells you if they are interested in money or the faith