FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Interesting connector between Akita, Garabandal and Fatima, discovered yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(11-10-2010, 07:11 PM)HolySouls Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2010, 06:25 PM)Beatissima Mariae Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless, I'm still up for a nice papal consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

C'mon Papa. Do it

But it's got to be done in union with all the bishops of the world.  What does that mean, anyway?  That they actively have the intention?  Or that they at least not object?  Anyone know?

I reckon they have to all actually do it, so that makes it a non-starter for the moment.

The Pope clearly consecrates Russia when the tanks are rolling towards, or over, the Vatican.  Like King Louis he is 100 years too late.
While I do think it could be a mass coronal ejection that chastises the Earth, I don't believe in Garabandal.

Akita and Fatima, sure.  But not really Garabandal. 
That's fine, but it was still an interesting prediction in that case.  Motors and Machines stop working.

What a weird thing to say in a pre-electronics age.
I probably should have mentioned to you, ggreg, that I don’t accept Garabandal anyway.  Akita I haven't looked into.  But I guess there’s something of a link if you do accept them.
I don't know much about Garabandal, but Akita is fascinating:

Our Lady of Akita to Sister Agnes Sasagawa

October 13, 1973:

". . . if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never have seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by my Son. Each day recite the prayers of the Rosary. With the Rosary, pray for the Pope, the bishops and the priests."

"The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against other bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres (other priests). Churches and altars will be sacked. The Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord."

How true, Mama Mary. How true.
(11-10-2010, 08:08 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: [ -> ]While I do think it could be a mass coronal ejection that chastises the Earth, I don't believe in Garabandal.

Akita and Fatima, sure.  But not really Garabandal. 

I agree Garabandal has always raised a red flag with me. I believe it was demonic.
(11-10-2010, 08:13 PM)paragon Wrote: [ -> ]I probably should have mentioned to you, ggreg, that I don’t accept Garabandal anyway.  Akita I haven't looked into.  But I guess there’s something of a link if you do accept them.

It is hard to find a pattern when you don't know anything about what you are looking for.
I was talking about the information you posted.  :fish:

Your second explanation was better, but still required a few mental leaps.
I thought both explanations were excellent.

I'm not saying it is going to happen just that the Sun seems to be the top contender for all three.
(11-10-2010, 08:25 PM)Pax et Bonum Wrote: [ -> ]    "The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against other bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres (other priests). Churches and altars will be sacked. The Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord."

Whoa!  Very freaky!  I've never heard this before - I don't know but so much about any of the apparitions, but this is truly freaky!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7