FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Interesting connector between Akita, Garabandal and Fatima, discovered yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(11-10-2010, 08:51 PM)3Sanctus Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2010, 08:25 PM)Pax et Bonum Wrote: [ -> ]    "The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against other bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres (other priests). Churches and altars will be sacked. The Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord."

Whoa!  Very freaky!  I've never heard this before - I don't know but so much about any of the apparitions, but this is truly freaky!

Why was Our Lady saying this in 1973?  All of this had already happened.  This stuff was predicted at La Salette in 1846, in much franker terms: "Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the Antichrist".  Our Lady of Good Success is also fascinating and far more worthy of belief than what I've just read about Akita.  It paints a picture which, although sober, is more optimistic than Akita.  But for some reason, people only seem to refer to the fire-and-brimstone we're-all-going-to-die prophecies.
(11-10-2010, 08:57 PM)paragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2010, 08:51 PM)3Sanctus Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2010, 08:25 PM)Pax et Bonum Wrote: [ -> ]    "The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against other bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres (other priests). Churches and altars will be sacked. The Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord."

Whoa!  Very freaky!  I've never heard this before - I don't know but so much about any of the apparitions, but this is truly freaky!

Why was Our Lady saying this in 1973?  All of this had already happened.  This stuff was predicted at La Salette in 1846, in much franker terms: "Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the Antichrist".  Our Lady of Good Success is also fascinating and far more worthy of belief than what I've just read about Akita.  It paints a picture which, although sober, is more optimistic than Akita.  But for some reason, people only seem to refer to the fire-and-brimstone we're-all-going-to-die prophecies.

For my part, I didn't actually read the date...went back and looked at it, guess it's less freaky given the date of revelation.  I suppose your other references would be more freaky.
Be fair, in 1973 it was not that obvious that it was all going to pot.  We had only had the new mass for 4 years and still had things like benediction (I remember going) and communion kneeling down and on the tongue then.  I made my first communion in 1974 and for the next 8 years the family Rosary was pretty popular in my parish in North London.  It died out in about 1982-83

I imagine in Japan that it was pretty conservative so this was a pretty big call.  The real low point was the first 20 years of JP2's pontificate.
deleted
deleted
And now for some good news!  Our Lady of Good Success predicted the destruction of morals way back in 1610.  Referring to the 20th century, Our Lady said:

The Sacred Sacrament of Holy Orders would be ridiculed, oppressed and despised. The demon would labor unceasingly to corrupt the clergy and would succeed with many of them. And these “depraved priests, who will scandalize the Christian people, will incite the hatred of the bad Christians and the enemies of the Roman, Catholic and Apostolic Church to fall upon all priests. This apparent triumph of Satan will bring enormous sufferings upon the good pastors of the Church.”
About the Sacrament of Matrimony, which symbolizes the union of Christ with His Church, she said this: “Masonry, which will then be in power, will enact iniquitous laws with the objective of doing away with this Sacrament, making it easy for everyone to live in sin.  The Christian spirit will rapidly decay, extinguishing the precious light of Faith until it reaches the point that there will be an almost total and general corruption of customs. In these unhappy times, there will be unbridled luxury that would conquer innumerable frivolous souls who will be lost. Innocence will almost no longer be found in children, nor modesty in women. In this supreme moment of need of the Church, those who should speak will fall silent.”
Our Lady told Mother Mariana, the religious Conceptionist who received the revelations, that the souls who would remain faithful in those difficult times would need great strength of will, constancy, valor and confidence in God. Moments would come when everything would seem to be lost and paralyzed, but that would be the moment, she promised, of the “happy beginning of the complete restoration.” [Image: smiley_party.gif] “My hour will arrive” she foretold, “when I, in an amazing manner, will overthrow proud Satan, crushing him under my feet, chaining him in the infernal abyss, leaving the Church and the land free of this cruel tyranny.”

Mother Mariana who received the messages from Our Lady was a victim soul who suffered many of her sufferings in reparation for the sins of the 20th century - and presumably part of the 21st as well, although it’s interesting that only the 20th is mentioned!  To me this implies that the majority of the 21st century will be pure.

http://www.traditioninaction.org/OLGS/olgshome.htm
Sounds like a nuke...at least Keith Richards won't have anything to worry about....
On October 8th of this year, just before 9:20 p.m. UTC (a.k.a. GMT) something just too weak to be considered a coronal mass ejection (or so I read) hit Earth's magnetic field.  Here is a video clip of that event made using satellite data:

http://imgur.com/XCtne.gif

The earth is at the center of the magnetic field, which is the rounded, pale blue region facing left and expanding outward to the right away from earth.  The shape is the bow shock of the Earth's magnetic field holding off the solar wind, the constant stream of radiation, plasma, and charged particles being blasted out from the Sun.

You can see the compression of the Earth's magnetic field when the ejecta impacts.  I assume a true Coronal Mass Ejection strong enough to burn everything on the ground would compress the magnetic field so severely that the field would be temporarily pushed back almost to ground level.  I am not an expert, though, and it may be something very different, such as the field being compressed until it is ineffectual at holding back the coronal plasma and radiation, and the bad stuff might go right through the field.  I don't know that much.

CME's are a normal part of solar weather, and, if they even hit Earth, most only cause electromagnetic interference.  There is a sort of constant worry that one will finally be strong enough to damage satellites in orbit and possibly fry some stuff, much like an EMP, or electromagnetic pulse.

Consider the above clip again.  A sufficiently powerful CME could act as a global or hemispherical EMP.

http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/CMEs.shtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronal_mass_ejection
As a pre-figure-ment Joshua made the Sun stop when fighting the Amorrhrites. The Amorrhrites sacrificed their children for financial gain. This seems an obvious similarity to today with the pill, and abortion.  One more thing and I'm not sure where or how it fits is the word galgal in the preceding verse. In Hebrew it used for wheel or whirlwind and sometimes twins, it is also used referring to fire, as in fiery chariot's wheels.
tim
Paragon said:
"Why was Our Lady saying this in 1973?  All of this had already happened.  This stuff was predicted at La Salette in 1846, in much franker terms: "Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the Antichrist".  Our Lady of Good Success is also fascinating and far more worthy of belief than what I've just read about Akita.  It paints a picture which, although sober, is more optimistic than Akita.  But for some reason, people only seem to refer to the fire-and-brimstone we're-all-going-to-die prophecies.
[/quote]

The quote you offer from La Salette is inaccurate, that "Rome will become the seat of Antichrist." That quote did not appear in the original secret recently released from the archives of Leo XIII. We had some discussion of this awhile back: http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...609.0.html
Here's another link: http://www.sspxasia.com/Newsletters/2003...alette.htm

C.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7