FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Interesting connector between Akita, Garabandal and Fatima, discovered yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It's something for you to worry about - that's enough, isn't it?  :laughing:
;) ;)
To be honest if the above was true I'd just slit my wrists here and now and die in a warm bath.

I'd leave a note for my neighbours and family telling them where my beans and gold was stashed but the above sound like just about every chastisement ever imagined all rolled into one.

Look .... I'm sceptical.  If people predict the WTC collapse then I have to see it published somewhere BEFORE the WTC collapse.

Predicting events after they've happened is a gift of prophecy that most of us have.

Anyway, you're a fine one to talk.  Two sister Lucys.  That really is kookier than a kook, cooking in Kooksville. :laughing:
We're both kooks Greg - just admit it.  :laughing: :tinfoilhat:
I don't think its out of the question that all technology stops working here in the next few years, it would coincide with what a lof of other saints have said, not only Our Lady, so he is not necessarily a nut job.

I agree about the reliance on technology being way over the top these days. Just today our power went out at work because it RAINED of all things, pathetic really. All of our servers were down for 2 hours, crippling our entire business. Its incredibly scary how millions of people's livelihoods rest on the fragility of electricity and its infrastructure, we definitely rely on it way to much.
(11-15-2010, 06:20 PM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest if the above was true I'd just slit my wrists here and now and die in a warm bath.

I'd leave a note for my neighbours and family telling them where my beans and gold was stashed but the above sound like just about every chastisement ever imagined all rolled into one.

Look .... I'm sceptical.  If people predict the WTC collapse then I have to see it published somewhere BEFORE the WTC collapse.

Predicting events after they've happened is a gift of prophecy that most of us have.

Anyway, you're a fine one to talk.  Two sister Lucys.  That really is kookier than a kook, cooking in Kooksville. :laughing:

So crazy Sarah predicted a nuclear war and THEN saw the twin towers collapse??  Somehow I slept through the nuclear war...how was it?

C.
It was a metaphorical nuclear war.  ;D
I've just had a profound thought.

The Great Monarch (Henry of France) was seen in prophecy riding a horse?

Why would he be riding a horse and specifically fighting the forces of the antichrist riding a horse, if the tanks, jeeps and cars are still working?

This sun belching out a massive EMP blast is an intriguing idea.  It really would flip the modern world on its arse and totally re-arrange the chessboard.
...and the soldiers shooting guns and arrows at the Pontiff. If the other weapons with their chip guidance are no longer usable, then those bows and arrows look real good, partner.
tim
ggreg - There's an interesting pamphlet on 'St Joseph and the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima' by Cirrincione I think. Available from Fatima Crusader.

It's like what you said about God wanting to shake up our normal poles of reference.  The pamphlet points out how, in the Modern Age, fatherhood and masculinity in the family and society in general has been desecrated.  St Joseph's appearance to the seers at Fatima points towards the remedy. Why shouldn't God be mad with us, he is a Father too!

The miracle of the Sun at Fatima also reminds me of the miracle of the sun and Joshua in Holy Scripture.

Also, didn't the then Card. Ratzinger once say that the Third Secret of Fatima and Akita were basically the same?
(11-19-2010, 11:16 AM)Remegius Wrote: [ -> ]ggreg - There's an interesting pamphlet on 'St Joseph and the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima' by Cirrincione I think. Available from Fatima Crusader.

It's interesting to note that Our Lady of Mount Carmel (Feast Day: July 16) also appeared at Fatima. July 16, 1945 is when the first atomic bomb was tested in New Mexico, and July 16, 1994, is when that Shumaker-Levy comet crashed into Jupiter.

Quote:It's like what you said about God wanting to shake up our normal poles of reference.  The pamphlet points out how, in the Modern Age, fatherhood and masculinity in the family and society in general has been desecrated.  St Joseph's appearance to the seers at Fatima points towards the remedy. Why shouldn't God be mad with us, he is a Father too!

Recently, a survey came out that had more people than ever, though less than a majority, saying marriage wasn't relevant anymore. I'm sure this ties in.

Quote:The miracle of the Sun at Fatima also reminds me of the miracle of the sun and Joshua in Holy Scripture.

Jesus is actually the Greek form of the Hebrew name Joshua, meaning "God saves."

Quote:Also, didn't the then Card. Ratzinger once say that the Third Secret of Fatima and Akita were basically the same?

Yes he did, in a 1984 interview with Ambassador Howard Dee.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7