FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Interesting connector between Akita, Garabandal and Fatima, discovered yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I was reading She Went in Haste to the Mountain, Volume 2, the on line version at http://www.ourlady.ca and could not believe my eyes when I read the following words;  in relation to the Chastisement.

http://www.ourlady.ca/info/book2/  Last Chapter.

There will come a time when all motors and machines will stop; a terrible wave of heat will strike the earth and men will begin to feel a great thirst.

Now the first conclusion I jumped to was that this sound like something that could only come from the sun.  A Solar Flare, a Coronal Mass Ejection or some type of unusual solar eruption directed at the earth.  Now bare in mind that this is nowhere else on the Internet, nobody has made this connection to the best of my knowledge, until now.  I knew that this book, a well known, well respect book about Garabandal, was printed in 1973.  I didn't have a printed copy, so I called my brother who has and he read it out to me from the end of Volume 2.  Exactly the same, check for yourself if you have a copy.  If someone else with that book could confirm that the words below are exact the same as those printed in the book then even the most hardened skeptic (provided they are intellectually honest) would have to raise an eyebrow and admit we have something here.

In 1973 there was almost no knowledge of Solar Flares, Electro Magnetic Pulses or Coronal Mass Ejections in the general population.  Moreoever in 1973 "motors and machines", would not have stopped as a result of a solar burst because they did not contain sensitive electronics and Microchips.

It is only since the 1980s and 1990s that we've been putting computer chips into all our cars, boats, aeroplanes and machines.  Nowadays you'd struggle to find a car that did not have electronic/mechanical or fully electronic computer controlled ignition.  Do any of you have a car with old mechanical points which open and shut on a camshaft in the distributor?  I had my last one about 12 years ago.  Our modern motors and machines will be fried by a large enough EMP burst directed at the earth which hits us at near the speed of light with no warning.  The ejectate from the Sun follows at several million miles per hour.  Takes 1 or 2 days to reach us after the EMP pulse.   Good luck preparing with the entire world shut down.  No telephones, computers, electricity or even a car to pick up supplies.

Apart from an EMP pulse what is there that could stop "motors and machines"?

*    The Miracle of the Sun at Fatima where the Sun appeared to fall from the sky.  Hint

*    Akita saying "fire will fall from the sky and wipe out the great part of humanity".

*    NASA and the National Acaedemy of Sciences both predicting solar maximums for 2013

and Garabandal making a prediction about the Chastisement in the 1960s and printed in 1973 (which could not be fleshed out and understood in the world of 1973) but which after the computer revolution is a whole new ball game and would represent the end of life as we know it.

The 2013 date is merely based on the NASA and NAS expectation of the solar maximum then but, bearing in mind the age of Joey Lomangino it would probably be where the smart money was (if we were betting men).

---------Excerpt---------

According to the text that Mrs. Saraco had in her possession (signed by the visionary), Loli said this to Father Morelos:

In Spite Of Seeing the Virgin, (during the 'night of screams')we began to see a great multitude of people who were suffering intensely, and screaming with tremendous fear . . .
    The Most Holy Virgin explained to us that this great tribulation — which was not the Chastisement — would come because a time would arrive when the Church would give the impression of being on the point of perishing ... It would pass through a terrible test. We asked the Virgin what this great test was called and she told us that it was Communism.

Then she showed us how the great Chastisement for all mankind would come, and that it would come directly from God ...

There will come a time when all motors and machines will stop; a terrible wave of heat will strike the earth and men will begin to feel a great thirst. In desperation they will seek water, but this will evaporate from the heat . . . Then almost everyone will despair and they will seek to kill one another . . . But they will lose their strength and fall to the earth. Then it will be understood that it is God alone Who has permitted this.

Then we saw a crowd in the midst of flames. The people ran to hurl themselves into the lakes and seas. But the water seemed to boil and in place of putting out the flames, it seemed to enkindle them even more.

It was so horrible that I asked the Most Holy Virgin to take all the young children with her before all this happened. But the Virgin told us that when it would come, they would all be adults . . .

To add just a bit. The magnetosphere is jumbled up. It is supposed we are close to flipping the magnetic poles and now certain regions of the globe are not able to find magnetic north. They surmised that it wasn't too important because shipping used gps to navigate.
There is a parallel in the Three Days of Darkness. It says something similar that mo man made things will work, which I'm sure you have heard. It is curious that today even toasters have a chip in them. It seems everything has one of them. I don't like the heat and especially thirst, because I have chronic dry mouth, and it's a pain without this event.
tim
Please, there are some days(like today) that I wish it would come sooner rather then later!!! sad Pray
I knew that this book, a well known, well respect book about Garabandal, was printed in 1973.

Now what would really make the hair on my arms stand on end would be if the actual day of printing was October 13, 1973.
I find the statement about all motors and machines stopping to be pretty interesting, since we NOW know that one of the only natural ways for that to happen is an EMP burst from the Sun or another star going hypernova.  A man-made nuclear blast in space could take them out over perhaps .5m square miles but nothing like globally.

Yet in 1960s when this statement was made or the 1970s when it was printed it was nearly impossible to decipher how it could come about through natural means.  Nobody had any idea how computers and microchips would take over motors and machines back then.
Ggreg is right on the money. Edward Teller knew about electro-motive pulsar back then but not teen aged girls. That has to be from God. 
tim
Regardless, I'm still up for a nice papal consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

C'mon Papa. Do it

Linking the miracle of the sun in with the rest of it is drawing a long bow.  It's easy to find a pattern when you're looking for one.
(11-10-2010, 06:25 PM)Beatissima Mariae Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless, I'm still up for a nice papal consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

C'mon Papa. Do it

But it's got to be done in union with all the bishops of the world.  What does that mean, anyway?  That they actively have the intention?  Or that they at least not object?  Anyone know?
(11-10-2010, 07:07 PM)paragon Wrote: [ -> ]Linking the miracle of the sun in with the rest of it is drawing a long bow.  It's easy to find a pattern when you're looking for one.

OK, let start with the idea that the Miracle of the Sun took place.  70,000 witnesses after all and some of them who even came as skeptics to mock it.

Why would God make the Sun shake and dance and fall to earth and scare people?  Why not cure the sick or feed them bread and fishes.  Shaking Heavenly bodies is not something I am familiar with God doing in human history.  It smacks of the last days when stuff starts moving around in the firmament.

Seems to me that the Sun was chosen for a purpose not just because it was a handy 93 million miles away.  It is almost like God is getting so angry that He is moving things around that we are accustomed to being fixed and stable to shake us out of our sinful blindness.  For those Portuguese peasants even more so than us, the Sun was a symbol of life and warmth and the harvest and their livelihood.  It a sense the Sun in the middle of our Solar System is a representation of God.  Presumably when God shakes the Sun it is because he is mad as heck.

--------------

Now Akita.  Approved by the local Bishop.   Our Lady doesn't say much but she does say, "If mankind does not improve himself, fire will fall from the sky and wipe out the greater part of humanity".

Where does that fire come from?  There are no combustible things in the atmosphere and space is a vacumn.  It could be an asteroid strike, I'll grant you, but then why make the Sun shake at Fatima?  Why make the Sun appear to fall to earth?  Think about it.

Since neither Akita or Fatima are fully played out I cannot see how they can not be in someway connected or warning us of the same event.

--------------

And now this Garabandal message published in 1973 and given in the mid 1960s.

An asteroid strike makes everything stop not merely motors and machines.  Why would Our Lady single those things out.  The only thing I know of that takes out motors and machines globally is an EMP burst and the only way to get an EMP burst that big is a massive Solar eruption of some kind or a hypernova of a nearby star.

If you know of a better alternative that ties these two or three visions of Our Lady together (two approved and one undecided), then I am all ears.  That is what this forum is for.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7