FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Gregorian Chant Radio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some very lovely melodic Gregorian Chant at this site... Just press the "Tune In" button.
http://homepage.oninet.pt/862mch/rsetg.htm

Anyone know of any other sites similar to this Radio Set??

I use Pandora.
All that site does is play sample music from vendors.  Pandora will play the whole track.  Don't waste your time.
Pandora? What's that?
Pandora.com.  An internet radio site that plays music you want by genre etc.  Bring it up and then type gregorian chant,  Jazz,  Dean Martin,  whatever you like.  If you don't like a particular selection just click "Don't Like" and it won't play that one any more.
(11-17-2010, 06:56 AM)Tommy-the-Fish Wrote: [ -> ]All that site does is play sample music from vendors.  Pandora will play the whole track.  Don't waste your time.

Pandora is good, but if I fall asleep with it on my laptop then it stops.. Apparently you have to reload it when there is no activity. What am I doing wrong??
I use pandora for chant to, but it plays a lot of modern, highly orchestrated chant. I just prefer Solemnes, old school monastery chant. Haven't figured out a way to get only that style on pandora. Don't think there is a way actually. 
Try Byzantine.  Pandora will stop when idle.  It's their way.
I stream this while I'm working now. Thanks!

-Restituo