FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Missionary position
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ok! Now that's what I thought quis. Yes its nasty, but I thought anal wasnt sinful as long as it didn't finish that way. And walty, I think all those things aren't sinful, depending on your intention. It's one thing to get a lil crazy and uninhibited and has a little fun. It's quite another to intentionally disrespect and abuse each other. 
As repulsive as the thought of anal penetration is I can't see how (between spouses) it's much different as a form of fore play than oral sex. Is there a list of sexual acts which are prohibited, even if it ends in semen being deposited into the vagina?
(11-17-2010, 10:56 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: [ -> ]You should ask your priest this stuff.  Especially since you are getting married.  Seriously.

That's true.  My problem is that I have a hard time listening to just one priest.  There's too much variance of opinion out there regarding theological matters, even among trad priests.
(11-18-2010, 12:27 AM)Servus_Maria Wrote: [ -> ]As repulsive as the thought of anal penetration is I can't see how (between spouses) it's much different as a form of fore play than oral sex. Is there a list of sexual acts which are prohibited, even if it ends in semen being deposited into the vagina?

That's what I was trying to get at.  I have a hard time understanding how anal sex could be seen as anything other than a perversion. 
(11-18-2010, 12:50 AM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2010, 12:27 AM)Servus_Maria Wrote: [ -> ]As repulsive as the thought of anal penetration is I can't see how (between spouses) it's much different as a form of fore play than oral sex. Is there a list of sexual acts which are prohibited, even if it ends in semen being deposited into the vagina?

That's what I was trying to get at.  I have a hard time understanding how anal sex could be seen as anything other than a perversion. 

I'll try not to be graphic. I guess it could be argued that inserting something into the anus runs contrary to the purpose of the anus, which is solely to dispose of waste. Whereas, while the mouth is not made for oral sex, there's nothing about the act that runs directly contrary to the purpose of the mouth.

edit: Also the whole range of health risks associated with anal sex which aren't a problem with oral sex.
nobody take my hamburger question seriusly?
(11-18-2010, 12:57 AM)Servus_Maria Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll try not to be graphic. I guess it could be argued that inserting something into the anus runs contrary to the purpose of the anus, which is solely to dispose of waste. Whereas, while the mouth is not made for oral sex, there's nothing about the act that runs directly contrary to the purpose of the mouth.

edit: Also the whole range of health risks associated with anal sex which aren't a problem with oral sex.

Agreed.  And all of that isn't mentioning the fact that the mouth can be an inherently sensual thing while the anus is the exact opposite.
(11-18-2010, 01:38 AM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]

Agreed.  And all of that isn't mentioning the fact that the mouth can be an inherently sensual thing while the anus is the exact opposite.

That's highly subjective.  People tend to spew more crap when they talk than any other time. 
(11-18-2010, 01:38 AM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]

Different strokes for different folks.  I don't get it either, but it's some people's deal.  Sex is one of those things that doesn't make any sense, and the whole concept is pretty ridiculous when you think about it.

Really, life would be much easier if we just gave off spores to reproduce.
(11-18-2010, 01:34 AM)icecream Wrote: [ -> ]nobody take my hamburger question seriusly?

OK, I will take it seriously.  It is licit.  So is dressing up with clown makeup and spraying each other with seltzer bottles.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10