FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Catholics in Belgium Start Parishes of Their Own
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(11-17-2010, 02:26 PM)Jesse Wrote: [ -> ]They're Protestants.

Quite so.
I do not wish to see the loss of a single soul, but I say let them go! Let all who wish to create their own version of catholicism just go. Declare themselves for what they are and go already. Then we can restore and go forward with the true Church.
"Who takes this bread and eats declares a desire for a new world" Cant they at least use the NO Mass? They have to make up their own.
+JMJ+

This will happen slowly... all over the world... as the Church attempts to return to Her roots.
(11-17-2010, 11:47 AM)Ockham Wrote: [ -> ]“Who takes this bread and eats,” he murmured, cracking a communion wafer with his wife at his side, “declares a desire for a new world.”

I wonder why he doesn't say, "For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh judgment to himself, not discerning the body of the Lord."
(11-17-2010, 04:37 PM)Gladium Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2010, 11:47 AM)Ockham Wrote: [ -> ]“Who takes this bread and eats,” he murmured, cracking a communion wafer with his wife at his side, “declares a desire for a new world.”

I wonder why he doesn't say, "For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh judgment to himself, not discerning the body of the Lord."

C'mon, don't be a Pharisee. In the true church, everyone is forgiven by Jesus and can be sure of their worthiness.

Heck, they can be sure of their salvation!
(11-17-2010, 04:03 PM)Dmorgan Wrote: [ -> ]I do not wish to see the loss of a single soul, but I say let them go! Let all who wish to create their own version of catholicism just go. Declare themselves for what they are and go already. Then we can restore and go forward with the true Church.

I tend to agree.  It's strange how the modernists, especially the super-liberal modernists, cling to the Catholic Church.  If they don't think she is the only means to salvation, and if they don't agree with her teachings, and if they don't like her sacraments, and if they don't like her traditions, and if they don't like her history, and if they don't like her buildings, and if they don't like her (ad nauseaum), why do they stick around?  It's a confusing paradox.

Pax,
Jesse

Pray for them and all outside the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.  Pray that they will realize their error before it's too late.
This is the logical and final end for the "progressives". They have no vocations, and without priests what else will they do? Eventually, they will just give up attending even "lay liturgies".

C.
I know of a trad family that does this. They are convinced that the Church even the trad orders are so full of modernism that they built a chapel and the father says Mass the TLM and the family acts as the congregation. So I guess it goes both ways this lunacy. Crazy
Pages: 1 2 3 4