FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Catholics in Belgium Start Parishes of Their Own
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As the facade begins to crumble and show it's true self, we can only weep for them and remain strong in the Truth as an example they can return to.  These, my friends, are the true colors beginning to come out in their vibrant despair.  Brace for the watershed.
Hey I just found out we have one of these lay parishes in my town. It's called Peace of Christ alternative Catholic community. Led by a Layman and his wife its been here for twelve years already I wonder if Montana beat the belgian waffle heads to it. LOL
Idiotas.  I think the title should read, "Heretics in Belgium..."
When the feminist police state comes to the US does anyone know if Belgium is OK?
lol
What's so funny about feminist police states, minion?
oh my !1 now your laramie??!!!!
You want to defend scipio?  you're a liberal feminist too ma'am...maybe we can cuddle up later.
(11-20-2010, 12:38 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]What's so funny about feminist police states, minion?

I was a po-po...
(11-17-2010, 05:35 PM)Revixit Wrote: [ -> ]Pray for them and all outside the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.  Pray that they will realize their error before it's too late.

*sigh*

When will people learn? There's more to it than your catechism answers.

(Disclaimer: Credo's impersonation)
Pages: 1 2 3 4