FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Catholics in Belgium Start Parishes of Their Own
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'll give you one thing Credo, the followers of Mohamed don't fall for the feminist ideology of the West, and that is what makes them a better society than ours.

Do you know of any Muslim countries that would be a good place to move for a Christian so we could avoid the coming feminist police state and live in a nice modest and religious society that aims to please God?
(11-20-2010, 11:26 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: [ -> ]I'll give you one thing Credo, the followers of Mohamed don't fall for the feminist ideology of the West, and that is what makes them a better society than ours.

Do you know of any Muslim countries that would be a good place to move for a Christian so we could avoid the coming feminist police state and live in a nice modest and religious society that aims to please God?

Iran, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan or Egypt.

Although there is the influence of secularism there, it does not compare to what's happening here. I wonder when will Christian realise how low they've come.

(Disclaimer: Credo's impersonation)
Thanks, I'll look into those.
(11-20-2010, 11:33 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I'll look into those.

Peace be with you, friend.

(Disclaimer: Credo's impersonation)
"After God, the priest is everything. Leave a parish twenty years without priests; they will worship beasts." - St. John Vianney
(11-21-2010, 04:30 AM)ardens Wrote: [ -> ]"After God, the priest is everything. Leave a parish twenty years without priests; they will worship beasts." - St. John Vianney

Powerful statement and so very true. 

St John Vianney, pray for us!  Pray
Pages: 1 2 3 4