FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Just say it with me: Cardinal Burke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Its amazing it just rolls off the tongue.

Pray

[Image: burkebr.jpg]
Great news!
Yes!! I'm dancing on air.
The times are a changin'.

Deo Gratias!
(11-20-2010, 11:48 AM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]Its amazing it just rolls off the tongue.

Pray

[Image: burkebr.jpg]

He'd make a good pope, even though it's highly unlikely that he'd be elected.
Finally someone who actually deserves it!
Fantastic!
I have a bit more hope that if Cardinal Burke was Pope he would celebrate the TLM publically..
But who knows...

This whole pope's approval of the condom thing and suposed allowing women lectors in other posts is really ticking me off today.

Just when you thought you could trust the Pope to hold firm he has to start making complicated statements that he should have known would be misinterpreted.

Geeze! Enough already...
(11-21-2010, 12:09 AM)winoblue1 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bit more hope that if Cardinal Burke was Pope he would celebrate the TLM publically..
But who knows...

This whole pope's approval of the condom thing and suposed allowing women lectors in other posts is really ticking me off today.

Just when you thought you could trust the Pope to hold firm he has to start making complicated statements that he should have known would be misinterpreted.

Geeze! Enough already...

Thats the problem with this Pope Winoblue he takes one step foreward 7 steps back.
(11-20-2010, 05:13 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]Finally someone who actually deserves it!

yep
Pages: 1 2 3