FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Today's (11/21/2010) Livemass.net Sermon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was really moved by today's sermon at http://www.livemass.net/

The priest (FSSP) was talking within the context of asking for money and brought the sermon around to theme that "great things (i.e. TLM) come at a great price".  He discusses the huge price that was paid by those who worked for the survival of the TLM.  He said the carpet of this church is "red with the blood of those who were spiritually martyred" so that you have the Mass you are attending today.  He identifies several people, including Archbishop Lefebvre, who are his hero's.  I believe he said all this very tactfully while being respectful of the authority of the Bishop and Pope.  Like I said, I was really moved by it.

I just wanted to share this in case anybody would care to download the Mass and listen to the sermon.  You can right click on "Download Sunday's High Mass" and save it to your computer.  If this interests you, be sure to download the file before it is replaced next Sunday by a new file.
That sounds curiously like Fr. Fryar at Christ the King in Sarasaota Fla., except it was a Low Mass ?
tim
(11-21-2010, 05:11 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds curiously like Fr. Fryar at Christ the King in Sarasaota Fla., except it was a Low Mass ?
tim

I believe it is Fr. Fryar, Tim.  The file I downloaded was definately a High Mass, however. 
Now it's coming in clearer he probably said both Masses, the early Low Mass and the later High Mass. The link didn't open to the video but it was Christ the King's site.
tim
Yes, very moving.  Thanks.