FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Bishop Williamson Complies with Bishop Fellay's Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RORATE CÆLI has learned  from a source very close to Bishop Williamson that the Bishop will take steps to separate himself from his new lawyer, in accordance with Bishop Fellay's public order.

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/

Well that's good news...apparently traditio and glgerard will be disappointed because now they will have to say that their beloved +W...(the great hope of trad Caths everywhere...who long to be as small a group as possible....) is part of the Neo-SSPX...lol

Neo-SSPX...LOL

From traditio ...LOL

"It is not likely that Williamson would have hired his new attorney in the first place if he intended to back down at this point. Williamson is one of the few traditional bishops around these days who has any guts to stand up to Modernist Newrome and its sycophantic pseudo-traditionalist supporters, like Bernie Fellay. "

opps...guess they posted that a little early - of course +W could be the man gl thinks he is as oppsed the the better man I think he is and do another about face.

do we maybe "know" "peter" the traditio Canadian "correspondent"?
traditio makes mr bean look serious
Traditio is rubbish. They wrote of Bishop Fellay and the Holy Father like a spoiled, immature 5 year old who tries to get his revenge by twisting their names.

"Beanie Fellay" for instance.

>sad
(11-22-2010, 06:31 AM)karyn_anne Wrote: [ -> ]Traditio is rubbish. They wrote of Bishop Fellay and the Holy Father like a spoiled, immature 5 year old who tries to get his revenge by twisting their names.

"Beanie Fellay" for instance.

>sad

And whats with "Benedict-Ratzinger"?

I used to read them when I first started in the trad movement but they started to seem a little strange. I do like Tradition in Action though. Tomatoes
TIA has some good info