FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Motu Proprio Regulations Before Christmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Traditionalists have been waiting for three years for the regulations for the implementation of the Motu Proprio 'Summuorum Pontificum'.  Is it still really necessary?

(kreuz.net, Vatikan)  The publication of the regulations for the implementation of the Motu Proprio 'Summorum Pontificum" of July 2007 is almost here.

This is according to the news site 'kathnews.de'.  The page cites "high Vatican sources".

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...efore.html
I am not optimistic.
Regulations mean zilch unless their enforced!
I hope the Pope reiterates that he wants at least one ExtraOrdinary Rite Mass in every parish and for seminaries to teach the rite also. Many of the good bishops will do this at least so the mass will grow despite opposition.
(11-22-2010, 06:53 PM)salus Wrote: [ -> ]I hope the Pope reiterates that he wants at least one ExtraOrdinary Rite Mass in every parish and for seminaries to teach the rite also. Many of the good bishops will do this at least so the mass will grow despite opposition.

when did he say this?