FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Opus Dei Definitely Advocates Condom Use
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's not just crazy Jesuits  who are at work undermining the Church's teachings, but Opus Dei members do advocate the use of condoms to avoid AIDS when the couples are married as Bishop Kung of St. Polten does, as well as Father Rhonmeir who heads the Opus Dei School in Rome, also see recent article in America.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...ondom.html
I'm glad to see that all these people are "Catholics in the proper sense."

What a joke.
What's happening with these people?  sad
My street sense says it's an orchestrated assault against the faith. Old Nick is coming at it from several directions.
tim
(11-23-2010, 09:44 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]My street sense says it's an orchestrated assault against the faith. Old Nick is coming at it from several directions.
tim

Do you think this is orchestrated by the human elements involved as well?  When did Opus Dei start advocating condom use?
Im sure Josemaria Escriva wasn't for condoms.
(11-23-2010, 09:44 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]My street sense says it's an orchestrated assault against the faith. Old Nick is coming at it from several directions.
tim

Time to buy some more beans me thinks.

Could be a gestalt shift moment coming.

What with this diabolical disorientation from Rome, ICBMs off Los Angeles, North and South Korea shelling each other, Gold at highs (and rising with the dollar today which is very odd), Ireland/Iceland/Greece Bankrupt, Europe in serious trouble and Dancing with the Stars finishing tonight we could be approaching the beginning of the end.
(11-23-2010, 09:14 PM)3Sanctus Wrote: [ -> ]What's happening with these people?   sad

Vatican II reached out to the world and the world bit it - like a vampire.

Now night is falling.  They've been infected for years but you can
I am not sure why everyone is so ready to attack this particular bishop. Is it
not understandable why some would view condoms as a solution when one
of the partners in a marriage has AIDS? Where is your heart? If the intention is not to frustrate life, but
to prevent the spread of AIDS I can see that perhaps the use is justified. The intent
to frustrate life is intrinsically evil not the means to do so. Wraping plastic around your
penis is not intrinsically evil, but if done with the intent to frustrate life it is, in this particular case
it can perhaps be moral if the sole intention is to prevent the spread of AIDS.
Why don't people think that you can have a normal happy life without sex.
I mean geeze if your husband or wife has HIV, it means you can't have sex. OFFER IT UP!
Just like homosexuals,,, NO SEX FOR YOU EITHER!
What about couples where if the wife  gets pregnant there is a good chance she'll die in childbirth - NO SEX!

This has been the traditional teaching and shouldn't change. Those people that want their cake and eat it too are heretics!

The issue of gay sex and condom use is moot

The issue of straight couples and condom use is wrong

The issue of a married couple where the HIV + person demands the marriage debt, in a forceful way, could allow the other to use a condom, but this has to be discussed with  a confessor, NOT THE POPE, and no public pronoucements should be made about it, because they lead to confusion and manipulation for other purposes!
Pages: 1 2 3