FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The worse things get the better, as the sooner it comes to and end.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
According to Our Lady of Good Success, the good are going to have to suffer this trial and it is going to be very hard.

But when it all looks and even the best people are on the verge of throwing the towel in there will be a miraculous triumph and restoration.

So much for the slow steady climb back to normal theory or that this episode in the Church is just another bump in the road.

http://www.cmri.org/05-our-lady-of-good-success.shtml

(11-24-2010, 11:06 AM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.cmri.org/05-our-lady-of-good-success.shtml

That's some powerful stuff...
Yep, and us fishies need to stop fighting amongst our selves and concentrate on praying for the Holy Father and all the priests. Contrary to many the return will not be incremental or by a Saint but through fire.
tim
(11-24-2010, 11:41 AM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, and us fishies need to stop fighting amongst our selves and concentrate on praying for the Holy Father and all the priests. Contrary to many the return will not be incremental or by a Saint but through fire.
tim

John 16:2. They will put you out of the synagogues: yea, the hour cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doth a service to God.
(11-24-2010, 11:41 AM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, and us fishies need to stop fighting amongst our selves and concentrate on praying for the Holy Father and all the priests. Contrary to many the return will not be incremental or by a Saint but through fire.
tim

Even though it's not mentioned in OL of Good Success anywhere?  Huh? Or if it is, I'm interested to see the reference.
Paragon I used "fire" in the sense of being tried by fire like gold or silver. As you know it is used like that tons of time in the OT and the NT. I wasn't making a direct claim that fire will somehow be the instrument of our destruction, though it's possible. I also was obliquely referring to the fact that when triumph comes it will be Our Lady's and not through negotiations which are on going with the SSPX. Didn't mean to insinuate that at all. OOOPS
tim
We're so spoilt. God's given us so much. We have what's necessary; the Mass and the sacraments. Beyond that, we have the internet where we can learn about the apparitions, and about our Catholic Faith. We need to use these gifts to become better people, not to become more arrogant people.

So many in the world live under Communism or Islamic Governments and the like and they don't get anything of the true Faith. So many Christians throughout the world are being persecuted. We're very blessed, I thank God for that. I don't deserve what I've been given.

You're right, Tim, we need to pray for our Holy Father. He needs prayers. He's so maligned and persecuted. He's not  a perfect Pope, but he's a good Pope.I really think so.
Yep, Jacfamala, and all of the clerics infected with this progressive disease, too. And I'm using that word, progressive, for both meanings, one that it is advancing and two it is liberalism. How many have fallen, no one knows but the casualties seem enormous.
tim
I think it is quite amazing how Our Lady of Good Success also speaks of a holy prelate who would arise to restore the spirit of God's priests during that time. Nowhere did She say that it would be a pope, but a prelate. I personally believe that She was speaking of Archbishop Lefebvre.

---------------------

"How the Church will suffer during this dark night! Lacking a prelate and father to guide them with paternal love, gentleness, strength, wisdom and prudence, many priests will lose their spirit, placing their souls in great danger.

"Therefore, clamor insistently without tiring and weep with bitter tears in the privacy of your heart. Implore our Celestial Father, for love of the Eucharist Heart of my Most Holy Son and His Precious Blood shed with such generosity,..... that He might take pity on His ministers and bring to an end those ominous times, and send to the Church the prelate who will restore the spirit of its priests.

"My Most Holy Son and I will love this most favored son with a love of predilection, and we will gift him with a rare capacity, humility of heart, docility with divine inspiration, the strength to defend the rights of the Church, and a tender and compassionate heart, so that, like another Christ, he will assist the great and small, without despising the less fortunate who ask him for light and counsel in their doubts and hardships.....Into his hand the scale of the Sanctuary will be placed so that all might be carried out with due measure and for the glory of God."
(Quoted from Our Lady of Good Success - Prophecies for Our Times, Marian Therese Horvat, P.h.D., pg. 57)

-------------

“Then will the Church, joyful and triumphant like a young girl, reawaken and be comfortably cradled in the arms of my most dear and elect son of those times. If he lends an ear to the inspirations of grace – one of which will be the reading of these great mercies that my Son and I have had toward you – we shall fill him with graces and very special gifts and will make him great on earth and much greater in Heaven. There we have reserved a precious seat for him because, heedless of men, he will have fought for truth and ceaselessly defended the rights of the Church, deserving to be called ‘martyr.’”
The good Archbishop made a little life boat, some are in it , and others with life jackets are clinging to it's side, and without him I'm not sure what would have happened.
tim
Pages: 1 2