FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Thanksgiving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thank you Heavenly Father for letting me be born into a Catholic home and be baptised.
Amen.  Pray
And thank God for this wonderful country where we can practice our faith openly and try to make a better life.
Thank God for living in (what is still for the time being) the freest, most prosperous nation on Earth.
I thank God for being given the gift of faith.  I sure didn't deserrve any blessings.  In fact all I merit is Hell.  I thank Jesus for his blessed Mother who prayed for my turning from my sinful way of life.
Amen to all that!  I can never thank God enough for making me who I am, where I am, and when I am.
(11-25-2010, 09:35 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]And thank God for this wonderful country where we can practice our faith openly and try to make a better life.

AMEN!!! God bless America!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!
(11-25-2010, 10:52 AM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2010, 09:35 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: [ -> ]And thank God for this wonderful country where we can practice our faith openly and try to make a better life.

AMEN!!! God bless America!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!

idem.

Smile

Thank you God for my life and my children and the people that love me  - and all of this in the greatest country in the world.

Pray

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!!!
Thank you, Lord, for all these Fisheaters.  Smile
(11-25-2010, 11:13 AM)buddy Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Lord, for all these Fisheaters.   Smile
yes and thank you for quis and voxclamantis for putting up with the tank
Pages: 1 2 3