FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Sarah Palin Says Condoms OK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
No, she didn't.  My intention with this thread's title is to connect the secular media's inaccuracy in reporting with its leftwing bias.  Whether you realize it or not, the media misreported the Pope's comments on condoms in the new book released on Tuesday.  Sarah Palin made a slip of the tongue yesterday and the mainstream media is making hay out of it.  See the connection?  The mainstream media is an agent of Satan therefore we shouldn't be using it against the heir of St. Peter.

Sarah Palin's North Korea Slip: "We've gotta stand with our North Korean allies"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/24...88107.html

Was it a simple blunder or did a possible 2012 presidential contender really get her geography wrong?
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sarah-pal...d=12242889

Sarah Palin makes gaffe, saying North Korea is US ally
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11840828

Sarah Palin's latest verbal gaffe - North Korea an ally

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world...988241.cms
Hmm not a good comparison. The Pope is a very smart dude. Palins a dumb horses ass.
Agreed, Baskerville.
Good grief.  I'm not comparing the two people but how they are portrayed by the media.

I realize you guys like to purposefully misunderstand every chance you get, but the comparison has nothing to do with Sarah Palin
miss speaking nor the excerpt of Pope Benedict's book, it is about they way the media mangles the truth to fit their purposes, and the uncanny similarity you exhibit to them.
tim
(11-25-2010, 01:09 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]I realize you guys like to purposefully misunderstand every chance you get, but the comparison has nothing to do with Sarah Palin
miss speaking nor the excerpt of Pope Benedict's book, it is about they way the media mangles the truth to fit their purposes, and the uncanny similarity you exhibit to them.
tim

That was a bit over the top.
(11-25-2010, 01:19 PM)Servus_Maria Wrote: [ -> ]That was a bit over the top.

Actually, it was bang on.  After some honest self reflection you may see it.
(11-25-2010, 01:19 PM)Servus_Maria Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2010, 01:09 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]I realize you guys like to purposefully misunderstand every chance you get, but the comparison has nothing to do with Sarah Palin
tim

Not really.  He was right on.
He may be right and the OP might also have imparted some truth. But this lies clearly in the realm of what I like to call command of the obvious.

MIght as well say grass is green and the sky is blue.

Outside of sports scores, weather and traffic, I don't count on the media to tell me much truth about anything. Oh dear, I also forgot that the media does a great job in telling me how much particular movies gross at the box office. How could I forget about that stellar service? Pardon moi. 

And the example provided by the original post does not pardon the pope laying an egg with his ridiculous comments on condoms and how they can create a more human sexuality among the male prostitutes. 

(11-25-2010, 01:25 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]
tim

Except that the Pope didn't say anything about male prostitutes and his statements weren't ridiculous.  There was an error in the translation that went out to the American media. Go figure, I thought you didn't put much stock in what you got from the media?

(11-25-2010, 01:37 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: [ -> ]He may be right and the OP might also have imparted some truth. But this lies clearly in the realm of what I like to call command of the obvious.

MIght as well say grass is green and the sky is blue.

Outside of sports scores, weather and traffic, I don't count on the media to tell me much truth about anything. Oh dear, I also forgot that the media does a great job in telling me how much particular movies gross at the box office. How could I forget about that stellar service? Pardon moi. 

And the example provided by the original post does not pardon the pope laying an egg with his ridiculous comments on condoms and how they can create a more human sexuality among the male prostitutes. 

(11-25-2010, 01:25 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]
tim

Pages: 1 2 3 4