FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Geogeer says Condo's are okay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just don't understand what all the flack is about.  The pope was correct - not everybody needs a single detached dwelling.  Condos are a perfectly acceptable means of housing.  Now I know when I say condo many of you think of:

[Image: akihabara-hotel1.jpg]

It really isn't like that though.  If you are just starting out and don't have a family they can be a wonderful place to live with little to no upkeep.  You tend to live close to shopping and entertainment and if you save you're $$$ you can find one with a little more room!

[Image: luxury-boston-condos.jpg]

So while I understand that most of you prefer your "traditional" houses and may be wary of the "modernist" condos, I think that we can accommodate all sides on this issue...
All I can say is this will certainly add to the condomanium.
tim
I'm tired of the constant condoversy.
What the heck was that first thingHuh?  :o
(11-25-2010, 08:28 PM)paragon Wrote: [ -> ]What the heck was that first thingHuh?   :o

Looks like a capsule hotel... http://www.capsuleinn.com/
:o  Is all I can say!
(11-25-2010, 08:01 PM)dark lancer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm tired of the constant condoversy.

This is your best post.
I wasn't aware that condos come in various sizes.  I condommend you on pointing this out.
(11-25-2010, 09:39 PM)Walty Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2010, 08:01 PM)dark lancer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm tired of the constant condoversy.

This is your best post.

Today, yes.
(11-25-2010, 08:31 PM)Vivace Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2010, 08:28 PM)paragon Wrote: [ -> ]What the heck was that first thingHuh?   :o

Looks like a capsule hotel... http://www.capsuleinn.com/

I stayed in several once for 3 weeks in Tokyo when I was on business.  Saved a fortune on hotels.  Had to keep moving though backwards and forwards because you are not allowed to stay in them more than 48 hours.

Keep, comfortable warm and safe.  What move can you want.