FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Epic Fail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

"Some serious problems have got to be solved with the way the Church communicates to the world."

What do you think of this clip?
Good grief.
Well, it's true.  The Vatican's communications with the world are pretty terrible.  And the Vatican newspaper sure doesn't help matters any.  They need to get a lid on this nonsense.  I know the high-ranking Vatican people are all like a hundred years old, but seriously, there have to be some young priests or something who work there who understand how things happen with modern communications and get something going where the Vatican can put it to good use instead of causing more problems for itself.
Nincompoops? Really? Did he really say 'Nincompoops'?

LOL
Voris doesn't like the Beatles.  Well, I don't like him.  He could try buttoning his collar before he tries on "curmudgeonly."  And consider nixing the funkified "farting bass" music that rolls during the intro.  He also shouldn't wave that pencil around like a poof, or exclaim "really?!?" like a twelve-year-old girl.  Lennon was more dignified even on the Two Virgins cover.
LOL

gilgamesh exhibiting great observational power
Michael Voris speaks the truth. I guess you never heard John Lennon say he was bigger than Christ? I guess that's OK with you.
i sense tension betwteen gilgamesh and peter!
(11-25-2010, 11:08 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote: [ -> ]Voris doesn't like the Beatles.  Well, I don't like him.  He could try buttoning his collar before he tries on "curmudgeonly."  And consider nixing the funkified "farting bass" music that rolls during the intro.  He also shouldn't wave that pencil around like a poof, or exclaim "really?!?" like a twelve-year-old girl.  Lennon was more dignified even on the Two Virgins cover.

LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4