FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Pope on homosexuality among priests: “one of the miseries of the Church”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"One of the miseries in the Church" would be more correct.

Jesus,our Lords peace be with You.
Dear friend,brothers and sisters in Christ. Well,I don't understand why everyone is against our Holy Father right now,He has done nothing wrong,and I have many times try to make You,and others,to wait,wait and then wait again. There will come a official statement,and then,but first then,we can say something,keeping in mind who He is. Yet He has not said what the newspapers say He has,so lets wait. And about homosexuality,in general,you all find the answer in your Cateshim,2357-2359,I guess it is on the same place in all Catechisms in all language.
Blessings,
Totterman.
(11-27-2010, 12:44 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2010, 01:57 PM)The Catholic Thinker Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-on-homosexuality-among-priests-one-of-the-miseries-of-the-church/?utm_source=LifeSiteNews.com+Daily+Newsletter&utm_campaign=1e08c5501c-LifeSiteNews_com_US_Headlines11_25_2010&utm_medium=email

Please note Rule Two of the Rules of the forum.

Thanks for pointing that out.  I will abide by it in the future.

However...

"Don't just post URLs with no summaries, no effort at explaining what the URLs link to. Preferred is the posting of entire articles (or, if they're extremely long, their relevant  parts)..."

Posting the article vs. posting the link is the same darn thing.