FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Hallelujah flash mob. Must see!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is really wonderful, some welcome relief from the recent heaviness:

That was so beautiful. Now, if only the could conquer every OTHER mall in Ontario!
(11-26-2010, 07:53 PM)spera Wrote: [ -> ]That was so beautiful. Now, if only the could conquer every OTHER mall in Ontario!

It really did bring some tears and chills to me. This in the midst of the brave new world. Amazing....
Awesome!!!
Not to be a stickler but isn't it "Alleluia"? I thought "Hallelujah" is according to the KJV.

All else,Beautiful.Expecially in this Atheistic world
(11-27-2010, 01:41 AM)MarkOfEphesus Wrote: [ -> ]Not to be a stickler but isn't it "Alleluia"? I thought "Hallelujah" is according to the KJV.

The text of Handel's Messiah is from the King James Bible.
(11-27-2010, 02:01 AM)Resurrexi Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2010, 01:41 AM)MarkOfEphesus Wrote: [ -> ]Not to be a stickler but isn't it "Alleluia"? I thought "Hallelujah" is according to the KJV.

Makes sense then.Thanks for your help.And nice to meet you Resurrexi
(11-27-2010, 02:02 AM)MarkOfEphesus Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2010, 02:01 AM)Resurrexi Wrote: [ -> ]

Makes sense then.Thanks for your help.And nice to meet you Resurrexi

Nice to meet you, too. I can't stand the guy you're named after, though. Mark of Ephesus was an obstinately heretical jerk.
Council of Florence for the win.
(11-27-2010, 02:12 AM)Resurrexi Wrote: [ -> ]Council of Florence for the win.

Well,I'm sorry to hear that.expecially since St.Mark of Ephesus was the top unionist looking to reconcile with the latin church
Pages: 1 2