FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Windswept House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(11-27-2010, 07:16 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote: [ -> ]Traditio has a list of who's who in Windswept House, in case you're interested in downloading it.     

I'd like to see that.

Also, is the book available online?
(11-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]So I started reading this a couple days ago its a real page turner is the stuff that happens in the book supposed to be real or just a novel? I know Malachi Martin was a Priest but is this some of what he experienced? I am about half way through and if the stuff is true the Church since Vatican II is well... kinda creepy.

Haven't read it yet, though I want to. I have read his The Jesuits. Brilliant. You must read it too.
Steve Brady, the guy that ran Roman Catholic Faithful said he had the girl that was used in the black mass hidden away somewhere. Fr. Malachi Martin said the same. You might still be able to find the stuff on line regarding the black mass on line, but Brady gave up after he was nearly killed. He alleges it was a hit job. Wiki has the list from Traditio on the identities of the character.
tim
(11-27-2010, 07:37 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2010, 07:16 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote: [ -> ]Traditio has a list of who's who in Windswept House, in case you're interested in downloading it.     

I'd like to see that.

Also, is the book available online?

Here's the list:

http://www.traditio.com/tradlib/wind.txt

You can buy the book through Amazon, though I don't think you can read it on line.
Thanks, CK.
(11-27-2010, 09:40 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]Steve Brady, the guy that ran Roman Catholic Faithful said he had the girl that was used in the black mass hidden away somewhere. Fr. Malachi Martin said the same. You might still be able to find the stuff on line regarding the black mass on line, but Brady gave up after he was nearly killed. He alleges it was a hit job. Wiki has the list from Traditio on the identities of the character.
tim

Creepy
(11-27-2010, 06:20 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]I wish he'd been allowed a little more time to finish and publish his last book he was writing, we could all use it right now.
tim

I had read that Fr. Martin had actually finished the book. He sent the completed book to his publishers, but it has never seen the light of day.

(11-27-2010, 09:40 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]Steve Brady, the guy that ran Roman Catholic Faithful said he had the girl that was used in the black mass hidden away somewhere. Fr. Malachi Martin said the same. You might still be able to find the stuff on line regarding the black mass on line, but Brady gave up after he was nearly killed. He alleges it was a hit job. Wiki has the list from Traditio on the identities of the character.
tim

Are you talking about his highway accident? I always suspected there would be some foul play and attempts on his life.
I did a lot of research on Fr. Martin a few years ago after reading Windswept House and The Decline and Fall of the Roman Church (which has a rather anti-Catholic feel to it) because I really wanted to know if I could trust it as completely accurate (as faction). 

There are staunch trads who maintain that he was a fraud.  In support of this they point to some seemingly pretty substantial evidence that he worked for a Jewish body during the council, feeding them information.  They also point to statements about the specifics of his exorcisms that seem impossible.

I think the most likely scenario is that he was a good, orthodox priest, at least in his later years, but he may have embellished certain things for dramatic effects.  It can't be denied it helped sell books.

In needs to be put out there for the sake of balance.  I don't what what in WH is really true, as far as specifics, and neither does anybody else here, I think.

Sorry to be a killjoy.

Brady was in a motorcycle accident at the same spot on the highway where his son died. He didn't think it a coincidence. He was in contact with Fr. Fiore, Fr. Kunz, and Fr. Malachi Martin, along with other priests. He was aware of the murder at St. Anthony of Padua here in Chicago near Bridgeport, and Cardinal Bernardin showing up with out being told it had happened before the police.  He found the link between all of those dioceses in Illinois and the Archdiocese of Chicago, concerning the sex scandals and those Bishops. The Lavendar Mafia's home base is Chicago.

tim 
(11-28-2010, 07:43 AM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]Brady was in a motorcycle accident at the same spot on the highway where his son died. He didn't think it a coincidence. He was in contact with Fr. Fiore, Fr. Kunz, and Fr. Malachi Martin, along with other priests. He was aware of the murder at St. Anthony of Padua here in Chicago near Bridgeport, and Cardinal Bernardin showing up with out being told it had happened before the police.  He found the link between all of those dioceses in Illinois and the Archdiocese of Chicago, concerning the sex scandals and those Bishops. The Lavendar Mafia's home base is Chicago.

tim 

I know there is a lot of truth in all that stuff.  I know quite a bit about Fr. Kunz.  I knew someone who had talked with Fr. Fiore, actually.  It's all true.  Matt Abbot's article on the subject are very good. 

The most serious thing in the book, and the part I am wont to doubt (if for no other reason that he could have no direct proof), was the enthronement of Satan in the Vatican.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7