FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Windswept House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
That's the black mass I mentioned and Steve Brady has the young woman and is keeping her in hiding, and Fr. M. Martin corroborated it. I think but I'm not sure that Brady said that Fr. Kunz and Fr. Fiore had spoken to her also.

FYI: there are several threads here where the accusations against Fr. Malachi Martin have been de-constructed and found to be a false. The accusations of him being a Jewish operative has no proof. He didn't have an affair with the wife of the man where he stayed. He remained a priest and was released from his Jesuit vows by pope Paul VI. If you poke around you can find tons of threads concerning Fr. Malachi Martin here, and they will dispel the notion that he was something besides a traditional priest.

tim 
(11-28-2010, 12:29 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]That's the black mass I mentioned and Steve Brady has the young woman and is keeping her in hiding, and Fr. M. Martin corroborated it. I think but I'm not sure that Brady said that Fr. Kunz and Fr. Fiore had spoken to her also.

I was told by a person who knew Fr. Martin that "Agnes" the girl in the book, had come to Fr. Fiore when the memories of Satanic ritual abuse resurfaced for spiritual counseling.  Fr. Fiore did some investigating and brought Fr. Martin into the situation. 

According to William H. Kennedy in "Lucifer's Lodge" Fr. Kunz, Fr. Fiore and Fr. Martin developed a multi-tiered strategy on how to approach the investigation.  Fr. Martin was going to go after people publicly on their doctrinal deficiencies only until they could get solid evidence of their satanic involvement. 

Since some of the evidence was obtained in ways that would not be allowed in most courts, they brought it to Pope John Paul II's attention.  And Fr. Martin in a later interview with Bernard Janzen vents about it, "We have covered his eyes with videos and photographs, we have filled his ears with recordings, we have given him first class reportage.  And he has done nothing..NOTHING!" 

(11-27-2010, 11:38 PM)SaintRafael Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2010, 06:20 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]I wish he'd been allowed a little more time to finish and publish his last book he was writing, we could all use it right now.
tim

I had read that Fr. Martin had actually finished the book. He sent the completed book to his publishers, but it has never seen the light of day.

I want to read the book, if it is finished.

SaintRafael, what is your source that he finished the book?  Do you know the publisher he sent to? 

There's gotta be something we can do to read it.  It has to still be out there.

We were very lucky to have Fr. Martin in the nineties.  We need someone like him again.  I feel like we are in an era without guides.  Just a bunch of fearmongering stirred up by crooks. 
(11-28-2010, 01:14 AM)A Catholic Thinker Wrote: [ -> ]I did a lot of research on Fr. Martin a few years ago after reading Windswept House and The Decline and Fall of the Roman Church (which has a rather anti-Catholic feel to it) because I really wanted to know if I could trust it as completely accurate (as faction). 

There are staunch trads who maintain that he was a fraud.  In support of this they point to some seemingly pretty substantial evidence that he worked for a Jewish body during the council, feeding them information.  They also point to statements about the specifics of his exorcisms that seem impossible.

I think the most likely scenario is that he was a good, orthodox priest, at least in his later years, but he may have embellished certain things for dramatic effects.  It can't be denied it helped sell books.

In needs to be put out there for the sake of balance.  I don't what what in WH is really true, as far as specifics, and neither does anybody else here, I think.

Sorry to be a killjoy.

I think he was a holy priest. I've looked at the so called "evidence", which amounts to a bunch of scanned slips of paper and internet gossip. I'm not willing to reach any conclusions about the man because of gossip and some little scraps of paper somebody put up on the internet. But more than this, I can't possibly know. I'll let God judge Fr. Martin, I don't need to judge. A lot of what he had to say explains a lot of what's been going on in our Church in our times, that much is true.
I just looked at the Kennedy book Lucifer's Lodge at Amazon, and it's $900.00. Whew,
tim
(11-28-2010, 05:33 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]I just looked at the Kennedy book Lucifer's Lodge at Amazon, and it's $900.00. Whew,
tim

I think William H. Kennedy offers a pdf version available online.

http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/satani...ium/562584

For the ironic price of $6.66
(11-28-2010, 05:40 PM)Gerard Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2010, 05:33 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]I just looked at the Kennedy book Lucifer's Lodge at Amazon, and it's $900.00. Whew,
tim

The book seems interesting.

Has anyone read it?
(11-28-2010, 05:41 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2010, 05:40 PM)Gerard Wrote: [ -> ]
tim

The book seems interesting.

Has anyone read it?

I read a good portion of "Lucifer's Lodge."  It's an infuriating read.  Well written, but the extent of the depravity of some of these guys.  I remember the cases of John Goeghen and Sean Fortune were two that  really stuck in my memory.
Speaking of books that delve into this subject, I know this is a bit off topic, but I wonder if Malachi Martin was familiar with or read the book The Ultimate Evil, by Maury Terry? It alledges that the Son of Sam murders were carried out by a Satanic cult called The Process, and David Berkowitz was one of their triggermen, as well as the accusation that big money people were involved in the cover up.

I did read somewhere that Malachi Martin visited David Berkowitz in prison, and came away convinced he was demonically possessed.
(11-28-2010, 01:26 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: [ -> ]SaintRafael, what is your source that he finished the book?  Do you know the publisher he sent to? 

There's gotta be something we can do to read it.  It has to still be out there.

We were very lucky to have Fr. Martin in the nineties.  We need someone like him again.  I feel like we are in an era without guides.  Just a bunch of fearmongering stirred up by crooks. 

If I am not mistaken, I believe I actually heard that from Fr. Martin himself in one of his radio interviews on YouTube. It might have been the '98 interview with Art Bell. I believe he said that he had sent it to his publisher that did his other books.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7