FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Windswept House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It is also interesting when you consider how Fr Martin died...

You can google "windswept house characters" or something like that, and you'll get a number of sites that offer suggestion about who the characters are.  The evil bishop is Bernardin, though, according to every list I've seen.  Here is a list in which you might be interested:

http://www.traditio.com/tradlib/wind.txt

I don't want to read that book.  Nope--I've heard all about it from my mother, who is a traditionalistic too, and an avid reader, who has read many  (most?) of Fr Martin's other books.  I don't want to read the stuff that she has described--particularly, I don't want to read about the "black mass" and whatnot.  My mind is too colorful, and thoughts stick around for too long.  I will be burdened with the thoughts and images my mind creates from the words of that book for a long time, and they will trouble me, because that's just how I am. :)  I recognize that now, and so I stay away from suggestive things because I've a suggestable person!  The Leo XIII prayer is enough for me, and especially the dialogue he said he overhead.  Given this, what Fr Martin writes is quite possibile, isn't it?

"The guttural voice, the voice of Satan in his pride, boasted to Our Lord:
"I can destroy your Church."

The gentle voice of Our Lord:
"You can? Then go ahead and do so."

Satan:
"To do so, I need more time and more power."

Our Lord:
"How much time? How much power?

Satan:
"75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those
who will give themselves over to my service."

Our Lord:
"You have the time, you will have the power.
Do with them what you will."  "

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in praelio! 
Santca Dei Genitrix, ora pro nobis peccatoribus!
I read this book, but I didn't understand the last 1/4 of it fully... Unfortunately I got rid of it when the posters over at AQ told me to burn it, so now i need to buy it again....I got very angry and was depressed for days when the moderator(?) of AQ told me Malachi Martin was an outright fraud and said to burn all his works!!

I own  the Requiem Mass for MM on DVD that Father Paul Wickens had offered! His sermon literally had me in Tears... Fr. Wickens knew Fr. Martin for at least 20 years and I can assure you he was a very devout, holy priest...Most of the present day accusations from both Traditionalist and modernists against him are all fabricated falsehoods!
(11-27-2010, 07:16 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]So I started reading this a couple days ago its a real page turner is the stuff that happens in the book supposed to be real or just a novel? I know Malachi Martin was a Priest but is this some of what he experienced? I am about half way through and if the stuff is true the Church since Vatican II is well... kinda creepy.

It's kinda creepy, but then again, so is what has happened to the Church since the early 60's. It explains a lot.

I do know the opening Satanic ritual was a composite of two seperate ceremonies; one that occurred in 1957, and the other that occurred on June 29, 1963.

Traditio has a list of who's who in Windswept House, in case you're interested in downloading it.

I never knew that the Satanic Ritual occurred twice... I had thought that Enthronement that MM speaks of (1963) was supposed to be loosely based on the 1957 one.?  Where did you read that the enthronement happened twice??
(11-27-2010, 07:32 PM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]So I started reading this a couple days ago its a real page turner is the stuff that happens in the book supposed to be real or just a novel? I know Malachi Martin was a Priest but is this some of what he experienced? I am about half way through and if the stuff is true the Church since Vatican II is well... kinda creepy.

It's kinda creepy, but then again, so is what has happened to the Church since the early 60's. It explains a lot.

I do know the opening Satanic ritual was a composite of two seperate ceremonies; one that occurred in 1957, and the other that occurred on June 29, 1963.

Traditio has a list of who's who in Windswept House, in case you're interested in downloading it.

Thanks for the info on Traditio. So those creepy satanic rituals actually happened. Ugh... :pray:

Actually I came to that conclusion a long time BEFORE he even wrote the book.  Ask yourself if things could really get as messed up as they are without creepy satanic rituals?

Something tells me that they couldn't.

I've long believed that the main protagonists in this attempt to destroy the church worship Satan.  If they didn't things would not be as FUBAR as they are.
(11-29-2010, 05:18 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: [ -> ]

I never knew that the Satanic Ritual occurred twice... I had thought that Enthronement that MM speaks of (1963) was supposed to be loosely based on the 1957 one.?  Where did you read that the enthronement happened twice??

The Enthronement ceremony did happen just once, on June 29, 1963. The Satanic ceremony where Agnes was raped and her dog was tortured occurred in 1957. Sorry for the confusion.  :tiphat:
(11-29-2010, 10:53 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote: [ -> ]

The Enthronement ceremony did happen just once, on June 29, 1963. The Satanic ceremony where Agnes was raped and her dog was tortured occurred in 1957. Sorry for the confusion.  :tiphat:

Were all participants in those rituals members of the clergy?
(11-29-2010, 10:58 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2010, 10:53 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote: [ -> ]

I do know the opening Satanic ritual was a composite of two separate ceremonies; one that occurred in 1957, and the other that occurred on June 29, 1963.

Were all participants in those rituals members of the clergy?

According to the book, no.On page nine,it says that some of the participants were not only members of the clergy, but "laymen of substance" (in the ceremony at St. Paul's in Rome), and "men and women who had made their mark in corporate, government, and social life" (in the ceremony that took place in South Carolina.)         
(11-29-2010, 10:53 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote: [ -> ]The Enthronement ceremony did happen just once, on June 29, 1963. The Satanic ceremony where Agnes was raped and her dog was tortured occurred in 1957. Sorry for the confusion.  :tiphat:

Thanks! Now I'm now longer confused on that matter!

And Vetus, I believe the alleged players at the time during the 1957 Satanic ceremony when Agnes was raped and her dog was "sacrificed," included Bishop John Russell and Fr. Joseph Bernardin(before he became Bishop of Cincinnati). Some other priests were possibly involved as well.'

Check this out:
"Among those Agnes has implicated in the attack upon her was a young, rapidly advancing priest named Joseph Bernardin.

Agnes states that in the fall of 1957, in Greenville, S.C., with her father present, Bishop John Russell of the Charleston Archdiocese and his chancellor, Bernardin, raped her as part of a satanic ritual, which included, as a RCF report stated, "a perverted, sacrilegious use of a [consecrated] host"
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=14570
bttt
the words by a priest are true , and there books are on there personal experience . ( all that i have read are )
and remember that they are not thinkers or creative writers TO write a book or event or a story which is not real and is virtual .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7