FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Vatican Speaker Denies Accusations Against Benedict XVI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hamburg "Spiegel" cited in its Monday edition the supposedly incriminating document in the case of a pedophile clergyman.

Vatican (kath.net/KAP) Vatican Speaker Federico Lombardi has rejected the allegation, there is a new one, that an incriminating document in the case of a pedophile clergyman from his time as Archbishop of Munich.  There are no new findings in this matter, said Lombardi this Saturday for journalists in Rome.  He admonished a report from the Archdiocese of Munich, and also made his earlier statement on the case of the Munich chaplain from the March of this year.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...tions.html
b
A new case huh. All I can say about the Popes "innocence" is that where there's smoke there's fire. My own theory about why he doesnt do anything about the Bishops transfering homo child rapists around is he has some skeletons in his closet too.
(11-30-2010, 06:55 PM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]A new case huh. All I can say about the Popes "innocence" is that where there's smoke there's fire. My own theory about why he doesnt do anything about the Bishops transfering homo child rapists around is he has some skeletons in his closet too.

You don't know what, but anyway, this story isn't getting any wings, yet.
(11-30-2010, 06:55 PM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]A new case huh. All I can say about the Popes "innocence" is that where there's smoke there's fire. My own theory about why he doesnt do anything about the Bishops transfering homo child rapists around is he has some skeletons in his closet too.

That makes a lot of sense (not).

(Also, what you described is a hypothesis, not a theory.)