FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Mohammadans in Pakistan sentance Catholic woman to death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here's an irony, in the West those Christian that are less christian, are the more agreeable, too !! Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy on us .

tim
(11-29-2010, 07:25 PM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]Asia Bibi a Catholic woman has been jailed for a year and was sentenced yesterday to death for being Christian. In 2009 the wife and mother who was working as a farmhand was asked to fetch water but some of her co worker mohams refused it from her calling her unclean because she is Christian they called her an infidel and her religion a religion of infidels, a mob formed that followed her home and beat her, her husband and children up. She was arrested by police while the mob including many Imams(Credo) were screaming for her death. Today the Pope called for her to be released.

Was she a convert from Islam? The article doesn't say. If she was, then many Islamic countries have the death penalty for apostasy. It's sad.
Where is Credo to defend the filth?
(11-29-2010, 11:28 PM)HammerOfHeretics Wrote: [ -> ]Where is Credo to defend the filth?

I shouldn't say this but he's probably sharpening his knife.

well, not that it justifies the barbarity of these f**ks, but I wonder how much US foreign policy is fueling the hate. Whole South Asia seems like a real shiest hole, Hindu pagans going on Christian hunts, Pakis executing us and pardoning islamists who rape our sisters...

and where the hell is this in the media? if it the victim was a queer our Messianic Leader (peace be upon him) would be sending like a carrier group over there ready to chopper in some SEALs in a rescue mission

(11-29-2010, 09:45 PM)alaric Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure the danger is there, but if I had my choice i'd live amongst Kosovo Muslims as opposed to Pakastani or Sudanese Islamic cavemen.

And I bet I'm not alone.

Oh God, agreed, I'd take the Albanians or Bosniaks any day over those kalashnikov cavemen.... and you're dead on, never hear of Muslim Albanians beheading Catholic Albanians
(11-29-2010, 10:34 PM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]Here's an irony, in the West those Christian that are less christian, are the more agreeable, too !! Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy on us .

tim

If by agreeable you mean fruity weaklings then yeah.
(11-30-2010, 12:44 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Oh God, agreed, I'd take the Albanians or Bosniaks any day over those kalashnikov cavemen.... and you're dead on, never hear of Muslim Albanians beheading Catholic Albanians

Don't be naïve.

You've never heard of that now, after decades of aggresive Communist indoctrination in Albania, and even so the danger to Christians remains there. Just recently, an Albanian Muslim mob burned a whole church to the ground. There's nothing civilised about Islam itself. Some muslims are more civil and meeker than others because of western influence or personal character, nothing more.
The hate for bristian has long preceeded the u.s. And it's forign policy
further co siderite the billions in loot and military aid and blind eyes tossed at Pakistan it's hard to see this as a reaction to Yankee Imperilism lol
really
this isn't about the states Nd it's a hard egg to cook knowing this is about something else take a look at history and u will see Thai is not nor is it even being fuelled fo the most part from the American forign policy. Granted aiding such a horrible nation as Pakistan with loot and military aid is extrememy short sighted and betrays chritians over there
Bush did it.
(11-30-2010, 08:55 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2010, 12:44 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Oh God, agreed, I'd take the Albanians or Bosniaks any day over those kalashnikov cavemen.... and you're dead on, never hear of Muslim Albanians beheading Catholic Albanians

Don't be naïve.

You've never heard of that now, after decades of aggresive Communist indoctrination in Albania, and even so the danger to Christians remains there. Just recently, an Albanian Muslim mob burned a whole church to the ground. There's nothing civilised about Islam itself. Some muslims are more civil and meeker than others because of western influence or personal character, nothing more.
Listen, I just used Kosovo as an example because they were the first "Islamic" moderate nation I thought of at the moment. I don't presume for a second that their some kind of shining example of how civilized Muslims can be and Albanians, Muslim perhaps, but let's be honest, they are more or less a nation of criminals, their religious worldview is pretty much insignificant unless it's convenient for them in certain instances. And that's where we come to the Church burnings, most of the time violent acts committed by European Muslims is due more in part to a ethnic or nationalistic motivation than some kind of jihadist activity.

Like I said, given a choice, I'd rather dwell amongst the Eastern European Islamic states than any third world African, Asian or even Middle Eastern Muslim hellhole.
Pages: 1 2 3