FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Mohammadans in Pakistan sentance Catholic woman to death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Asia Bibi a Catholic woman has been jailed for a year and was sentenced yesterday to death for being Christian. In 2009 the wife and mother who was working as a farmhand was asked to fetch water but some of her co worker mohams refused it from her calling her unclean because she is Christian they called her an infidel and her religion a religion of infidels, a mob formed that followed her home and beat her, her husband and children up. She was arrested by police while the mob including many Imams(Credo) were screaming for her death. Today the Pope called for her to be released.

http://www.huliq.com/10061/asia-bibi-pak...-blasphemy

I give it 15 minutes until Credo chimes in to defend the headhunters.

When O lord will you rid us of these vile creatures.

In the past the Pope wouldn't just call for her release but send a crusade to release her and destroy these vile Mohammedans.

Pray Pray Prayers for this woman and all other Christians living under the yoke of vile muslims.
This sort of thing happens all the time in Pakistan. One report was a Christian man being killed for drinking out of a cup which Muslims also used.

Matthew 18:7 Wrote:Woe to the world because of scandals. For it must needs be that scandals come: but nevertheless woe to that man by whom the scandal cometh.
I mentioned this a couple days ago.  My intentions and prayers at Mass yesterday went to this woman and her family.
I have often asked if it's really the religion or the people that are responsible for this kind of lunacy?

Seems there's different degree of fanaticism within the varying cultures that have embraced Islam, would this kind of behavior be tolerated in more advanced nations with Muslims thriving in it?

Let's face it, the subcontinent of Asia doesn't have the best human rights record as it is.

Those people are pretty savage regardless of their worldviews.
(11-29-2010, 09:33 PM)alaric Wrote: [ -> ]I have often asked if it's really the religion or the people that are responsible for this kind of lunacy?

Seems there's different degree of fanaticism within the varying cultures that have embraced Islam, would this kind of behavior be tolerated in more advanced nations with Muslims thriving in it?

Let's face it, the subcontinent of Asia doesn't have the best human rights record as it is.

That is a good point, however, it is intrinsically tied to Islam. It allows the animal to be unleashed so to speak.

In this area, you also see Hindus going berserk (in fact, I find them to be more frightening). This does not make international news that often.

However, it also has some of the best Christians.
(11-29-2010, 09:35 PM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2010, 09:33 PM)alaric Wrote: [ -> ]I have often asked if it's really the religion or the people that are responsible for this kind of lunacy?

That is a good point, however, it is intrinsically tied to Islam. It allows the animal to be unleashed so to speak.

In this area, you also see Hindus going berserk (in fact, I find them to be more frightening). This does not make international news that often.

However, it also has some of the best Christians.
I agree, the Hindus can make even the most fanatical Muslim look like Mr Rodgers.

Most of the world has never really even had a glance at the depraved and violent world of one of the world's sickest religions.
The laws of blasphemy against the infidels are universal. Some of the "more advanced nations" that you speak of have simply become somewhat secularised in the past century, substituting Shariah law for a western-inspired civil code (like Turkey), so you don't hear about these things very often. Nevertheless, the danger is always there, especially if you live among the more pious muslims.

The social pressure and persecution of Christians in Mohammedan countries is always present to any given degree. Some are worse than others but there's always the danger of something like this happening.
I'm sure the danger is there, but if I had my choice i'd live amongst Kosovo Muslims as opposed to Pakastani or Sudanese Islamic cavemen.

And I bet I'm not alone.
(11-29-2010, 09:45 PM)alaric Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure the danger is there, but if I had my choice i'd live amongst Kosovo Muslims as opposed to Pakastani or Sudanese Islamic cavemen.

And I bet I'm not alone.

Yes, they are more liberal and westernised, a bit like the Turks in and around Constantinople and along the Aegean coast of Anatolia but, nevertheless, they're still muslims.
There is a clear way to judge how sane Muslims are: the less Islamic they are, the more they are agreeable.

As societies, those with a lot of non-Islamic cultural influence generally are less scary. Naturally, any individual Muslim can choose to be fully Islamic (in which case, it is very dangerous).

Pages: 1 2 3