FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: There is still hope for the world.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe this is why God hasn't chastised the world just yet.  There are still some people who are not trampling their fellows to death over a flat screen TV at Target.

Cheered me up no end.
Sweet tears of cleansing! I just had a horrible, stressed to the max, take-this-job-and-shove-it kind of day, and watching this made all the stress melt faster than a Popsicle in July... and put things in perspective. I am drenched in peace!!!!! What a wonderful clip. Praise God! Thanks ggreg.
Even if they are not all religious it is good to see that there are enough cultured people who appreciate beauty and genius that they can put something like this together.

Clearly they have made different choices in life to have retained their higher senses.

It was a joy to behold, and you could tell that it had a good effect on the people watching.

Humans, with the grace of God, can do some great stuff.
...and it changes the folks in the food court. Great beauty in music or art is transcendent. For five minutes these folks they were in awe.
tim
(12-01-2010, 02:19 PM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe this is why God hasn't chastised the world just yet.  There are still some people who are not trampling their fellows to death over a flat screen TV at Target.

Cheered me up no end.

Sometimes it is too easy to focus on the terrible things going on and forget the good and the beauty that still exist. Thanks for sharing!
Absolutely wonderful!

Thanks for sharing.
I was thinking we in this world need a living Saint to figuratively kick peoples butts to lead them back to Christ.  Yet we don't really deserve it.  Little bits of goodness like that video which is quite famous now are definately good sights.
Can't help but be reminded of the Hoos in Hooville.  LOL

That what something freaking awesome right there! Bravo!
Epic.

And lovely.