FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Reds at the USCCB Continue to Support "Disarmament"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In a tip of the cheese hat to /Antonio Gramsci, the gathered Catholic Bishops continue to undermine their homeland, their Church and the families they are sworn to protect.  Some people perhaps thought that there would be a major change, how wrong you were. Now Bishop Hubbard of the scandal ridden and heretical Albany Diocese is "peacemaking" in the Bernardinian style. How Bishop Hubbard has a job, much less how he's able to dictate to the United States how it should defend itself simply boggles the mind. So, not only is he running interference for homosexuals, posing as priests so they can prey on the young, but he's trying to prevent your homeland from defending itself from nuclear destruction.  Hey, do you really think it's a good idea to send money to your Archdiocese?

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...omote.html
l
The last thing I want are these pinko Catholic "Bishop" fags getting involved in politics. When the Church is Catholic again maybe but they should stick to religion and not national defense until they quit getting under the altar boys underpants.
(12-01-2010, 04:17 PM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]The last thing I want are these pinko Catholic "Bishop" fags getting involved in politics. When the Church is Catholic again maybe but they should stick to religion and not national defense until they quit getting under the altar boys underpants.

I think you meant to say, "When [Rome] is Catholic again . . . ," correct?
(12-01-2010, 04:35 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2010, 04:17 PM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]The last thing I want are these pinko Catholic "Bishop" fags getting involved in politics. When the Church is Catholic again maybe but they should stick to religion and not national defense until they quit getting under the altar boys underpants.

Oh yeah oops.
(12-01-2010, 04:52 PM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh yeah oops.

Can't and wont' go there with you guys.
(12-01-2010, 04:55 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh yeah oops.

Oh come on you cant tell me that the modernism that spews from Rome is Catholic. I am not saying there isnt a dude sitting in the chair of Peter I am just saying Rome has pretty much lost the faith thats all.
(12-01-2010, 05:01 PM)Baskerville Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh yeah oops.

Oh come on you cant tell me that the modernism that spews from Rome is Catholic. I am not saying there isnt a dude sitting in the chair of Peter I am just saying Rome has pretty much lost the faith thats all.

I think you guys go overboard on various things.  For example, Michael Davies wrote a great book about how the NO resembles Cramner's Liturgy and carefully maps his persuasive arguments out.

He makes no untrue or gratuitous claims.  You guys seem to do it all the time.

Oh yeah oops.

I'm not making any declarations about whether individual Roman prelates are Catholic or not; only God knows that. But I do know that, if St. Paul's words are to be heeded at all, what has emanated from the city of Rome in the past 40 years, bearing not the four marks by which we know the Catholic religion, is not the Catholic religion. It never has been; it never will be. People change. The Catholic religion does not.
(12-01-2010, 05:19 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh yeah oops.

I'm not making any declarations about whether individual Roman prelates are Catholic or not; only God knows that. But I do know that, if St. Paul's words are to be heeded at all, what has emanated from the city of Rome in the past 40 years, bearing not the four marks by which we know the Catholic religion, is not the Catholic religion. It never has been; it never will be. People change. The Catholic religion does not.

There is a lot of stuff that comes out of Rome which can be very discouraging, that much is for sure.
Augstine, Hildrebrand, Davies, or Mara, they ain't.
tim
Pages: 1 2