FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Holy Thorn Tree of Glastonbury cut down by vandals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.creativeminorityreport.com/20...alism.html

A sad story.  Perhaps the tree can be salvaged once again?!
IF the roots are intact I don't see why not....
Yeah, from everything I've read, there doesn't seem to be much of a problem reviving it from cuttings.  And there are other trees spread around.  So, I guess it's not the end of the world. 

I wasn't even aware such a thing existed prior to its having all its limbs lopped off...
Wow...that's a cool tree.  Sick SOBs....we need to bring back the stocks....they can piss and shit on themselves for a couple of weeks...and then get some lashes....
So cool that it flowers on easter and christmas. Is this normative for other trees of that species?
(12-11-2010, 08:37 AM)Servus_Maria Wrote: [ -> ]So cool that it flowers on easter and christmas. Is this normative for other trees of that species?

There is a plant called the Christmas cactus that supposedly blooms on Christmas Day. I also think there is a species of pine that blooms on Easter, but I'm not 100% sure.
Not even Oliver Cromwell and his band of idiot/heretics could kill this tree, I doubt that any modern idiot could either.