FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Trads make the front page!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
We have a new Bishop in the Trenton Diocese... not sure if this is good news or bad news as I don't know alot about him yet (but I plan on finding out)  anyway.... the BIG news in my opinion is that the front page of the major newspaper in the area, the Asbury Park Press shows the Bishop giving the Host to a tweenage girl ... get this.... kneeling... on the tongue... AND she's wearing a veil!!!!  Front Page!!! seriously!!  color pix and everything!

check it out on www,app.com

Praise God!
Very cool!
Very good news indeed.

Of course, some here will find something to complain about.
Very cool pic.
(12-10-2010, 05:15 PM)Ockham Wrote: [ -> ]Very good news indeed.

Of course, some here will find something to complain about.

Including complaining about other forum members...
Just calling a spade a spade.
(12-10-2010, 05:47 PM)Ockham Wrote: [ -> ]Just calling a spade a spade.

Same here!  LOL
Here 'tis. Good girl.
[Image: bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=B3&Date=20101208&Cat...h=352&q=60]
I cannot find the specific photograph.  Perhaps, you could kindly guide me to it with a more specific link, please?
(12-10-2010, 07:18 PM)Virgil the Roman Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot find the specific photograph.  Perhaps, you could kindly guide me to it with a more specific link, please?

Jacafamala posted it right above you  Smile

Here's the caption from the site:
Quote:Catherine Taraba, 11, of Morrisville, Pennsylvania receives Communion from The Most Reverend David Michael O'Connell, C.M., J.C.D., Bishop of Trenton, during the Celebration of the Eucharist on the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary, a Mass marking the transition of pastoral governance, at the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption Wednesday December 8.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7