FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: New Belgian archbishop faces legal threats over AIDS remarks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New Belgian archbishop faces legal threats over AIDS remarks

by Hilary White

"BRUSSELS, December 10, 2010 (LifeSiteNews.com) – The new archbishop of Brussels, Andre-Joseph Leonard, is being targeted by homosexualist groups, and has been condemned by the country’s prime minister, after he said that AIDS is a consequence of risky sexual behavior, including homosexual sexual activity.

Homosexualist groups have accused Archbishop Leonard of “homophobia,” after he pointed out in a book released in October that “AIDS at the beginning multiplied through sexual behaviour with all sorts of partners or else through anal rather than vaginal sexual rapports.”

“When you mistreat the environment it ends up mistreating us in turn,” he continued. “And when you mistreat human love, perhaps it winds up taking vengeance.”

“All I’m saying is that sometimes there are consequences linked to our actions. I believe this is a totally decent, honourable and respectable stance.”"

continued: 

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/new-bel...ds-remarks

So how is it not a possible consequence? Huh?
(12-10-2010, 06:37 PM)dark lancer Wrote: [ -> ]So how is it not a possible consequence? Huh?

I hope and pray he survives. He is very trad friendly and TLM oriented.

C.
(12-10-2010, 07:13 PM)Cetil Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2010, 06:37 PM)dark lancer Wrote: [ -> ]So how is it not a possible consequence? Huh?

I hope and pray he survives. He is very trad friendly and TLM oriented.

C.

Hence, the problem.  Pray
So he's being sued for saying that AIDS is the consequence of risky sexual behaviour? Especially homosexuality?

Maybe these folks should look at some stats before they start whining.

I wonder what they'll sue for next? "Bishop says sky is blue...gets sued"
Communism is really behind the European Union, they intend on controlling all dissent against their rule. The morons think that it's good to persecute speech wait till it's their turn.
Not so different from another celebrated case, eh?
Pray