FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: TRADITIONAL LATIN MISSALS TO PUT ON YOUR KINDLE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Does anybody know where i can download onto my Kindle any of the current Latin Mass Missals we use for the ExtraOrdinary Rite, so i can bring my Kindle to mass (where the lighting isn't that great) to follow it.
This would be super cool.  I don't know how you would do the formatting to get it side by side....

Perhaps Rosarium could look into doing this for us?  Smile  Heehee. 

If i had free time, I'd take a gander at it...
I thought we addressed this posting in all caps issue before....
(12-23-2010, 02:48 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]This would be super cool.  I don't know how you would do the formatting to get it side by side....

Perhaps Rosarium could look into doing this for us?   Smile  Heehee. 

I was going to respond later, but since you mentioned me...

It would be simple to do, at least, for me. I could do the order of the mass tomorrow, but for the propers, I would like to automate the process. If anyone can find or make a text document of that, I could do it quicker. However, if their are copyright issues, I can't. Use a pre 1923 missal to avoid that in my jurisdiction.

Side by side is trivial...it is however left as an exercise to the reader. Hint: e-books use xhtml.
(12-23-2010, 03:06 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: [ -> ]I thought we addressed this posting in all caps issue before....

Salus' topics are more important than everyone else's.
(12-23-2010, 03:27 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2010, 03:06 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: [ -> ]I thought we addressed this posting in all caps issue before....

Salus' topics are more important than everyone else's.

Then he should get a blog where we're not distracted by other issues.
(12-23-2010, 03:10 AM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2010, 02:48 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: [ -> ]This would be super cool.  I don't know how you would do the formatting to get it side by side....

It would be simple to do, at least, for me. I could do the order of the mass tomorrow, but for the propers, I would like to automate the process. If anyone can find or make a text document of that, I could do it quicker. However, if their are copyright issues, I can't. Use a pre 1923 missal to avoid that in my jurisdiction.

Side by side is trivial...it is however left as an exercise to the reader. Hint: e-books use xhtml.

Oh, neato.  Might be a summer project, if no one else does anything, then...  It'd be cool to have the propers be easily switched to, or inserted....

Summer project!  lol
(12-23-2010, 03:10 AM)Rosarium Wrote: [ -> ]

Would this work?
http://mysite.verizon.net/missale/

Read the rules! Read the rules! Read the rules!

Please, salus, read the rules.  Rule #2 clearly says not to post in all caps, especially in subject lines.

It would be nice to have a Missal on my Kindle , but not in all caps!
archive.org    has many historical books including missals, apologetics, chant etc.
Pages: 1 2 3 4