FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Michael Voris: Be like an ostrich?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I swear Voris is a member here...he talks about the "homosexual priest scandal"  ;D

If what he says at the beginning is true, then why have the Vortex refused to talk about the Third Secret of Fatima.  If there was ever a solid case of an inside cover-up and people in the Church lying and stabbing it in the back, it is surely the cover up over the Third Secret of Fatima.  I paid $120 for a pro-subscription to the Vortex because I thought this guy was sincere and deserved my supported and wrote to them asking them to look into it and cover it and they wrote back and said it was "not relevant".  Then they deleted the thread topic since I made a convincing argument it was.

Come on Voris.  Cover the Third Secret of Fatima and the case made by Antonio Socci and Chris Ferrara.

The Vortex is "where lies and falsehoods are trapped and exposed".  So, come on Michael.  Either show us we are conspiracy nuts or expose the biggest lie of our times.
Maybe he just doesn't agree with you about the Third Secret.  Demanding someone have your opinion on one thing for them to legitimately comment on other things is not really fair, is it?

Or maybe they have a show in the works.  Who knows?

I do know he needs a better barber.  That is an objective fact.  Other than that.... meh.
Whether he agrees with me or not, it is hard to say there is not a substantiative case that a few "lies and falsehoods" have be made.  After all we have contradictory public statements by the man now occupying the Chair of Peter.

Failing therefore to cover it or say why they won't to a paying subscriber is rather cowardly.
(01-16-2011, 06:30 PM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]Whether he agrees with me or not, it is hard to say there is not a substantiative case that a few "lies and falsehoods" have be made.  After all we have contradictory public statements by the man now occupying the Chair of Peter.

Failing therefore to cover it or say why they won't to a paying subscriber is rather cowardly.

Why pay soo much or even give him money at all then??? I can get his videos every week on youtube for nothing and that suffices for me.....No point in wasting your money if you have reservations on his message or don't agree with his stance on the 3rd Secret,, etc et al...
(01-16-2011, 08:31 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2011, 06:30 PM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]Whether he agrees with me or not, it is hard to say there is not a substantiative case that a few "lies and falsehoods" have be made.  After all we have contradictory public statements by the man now occupying the Chair of Peter.

Why pay soo much or even give him money at all then??? I can get his videos every week on youtube for nothing and that suffices for me.....No point in wasting your money if you have reservations on his message or don't agree with his stance on the 3rd Secret,, etc et al...

Because I like to support good people and assume they are good willed and then test their metal.  If I am not prepared to be a pro-subscriber then why should he assume I am not just another Traditionalist nutbar.  Of which there are plenty.

The $120 USD he WON'T be getting next year tells me that the answer is not  straight from the hip.

I hope one day they will uncover the lie and falsehood that is the TSoF.
(01-17-2011, 06:07 AM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2011, 08:31 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: [ -> ]

Because I like to support good people and assume they are good willed and then test their metal.  If I am not prepared to be a pro-subscriber then why should he assume I am not just another Traditionalist nutbar.  Of which there are plenty.

The $120 USD he WON'T be getting next year tells me that the answer is not  straight from the hip.

I hope one day they will uncover the lie and falsehood that is the TSoF.

Understandable.

The "2" things that drive me batty are, as you say, the TSOF and his "John Paul the Great" comments. Why he won't talk about Fatima is beyond me. Even in his "One True Faith" episode of Marian Apparitions he seemed to lump all MA's together when it's obvious to me that Fatima is far and away the most important.  I'll decide when my subscription run out if I'll renew. However I do like all that's available on the premium side. The Vortex is down the list of my favorites that he offers, though I do watch every day. I've never had the extensive Catholic education that so many on FE appear to have. As a cradle Catholic that has wandered through the desert for 40 years of V2, I respect the knowledge of so many on FE. Just trying to educate myself in Tradition wherever I can.
deleted