FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Quotable Traditionalist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This thread is for short, perhaps even pithy quotations advocating traditionalist Catholic positions. Quotes discussing issues such as why one should attend the TLM instead of the Novus Ordo, and other such things would be appreciated!
http://www.fisheaters.com/traditionalcatholicism.html
Traditional Catholics' Motto

We are what you once were.
We believe what you once believed.
We worship as you once worshipped.
If you were right then, we are right now.
If we are wrong now, you were wrong then.
"Then I saw an apparition of the Mother of God, and she said that the tribulation would be very great. She added that people must pray fervently with outstretched arms, be it only long enough to say three Our Fathers. This was the way her Son prayed for them on the Cross. They must rise at twelve at night, and pray in this manner; and they must keep coming to the Church. They must pray above all for the Church of Darkness to leave Rome... These were all good and devout people, and they did not know where help and guidance should be sought. There were no traitors and enemies among them, yet they were afraid of one another... "  - Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerick
"Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around."  G. K. Chesterton in Orthodoxy.
Matthew 12:30 Wrote:He that is not with me, is against me: and he that gathereth not with me, scattereth.

2 Thessalonians 2:14 Wrote:Therefore, brethren, stand fast; and hold the traditions which you have learned, whether by word, or by our epistle.
Sip sip
Deus Vult!
Santiagoooooo!
yeah that's rght
get em boys!!!!
The list is rthe large
V2, the first weapon of Mass destruction.
Don't be a filthy Protestant!!!

Use Irish Spring the only Catholic soap in the world!!!
Galatians 1:8 Wrote:But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
(01-18-2011, 10:15 AM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]V2, the first weapon of Mass destruction.

I love the word-play in that.
Pages: 1 2