FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Voris: The Rupture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Is it my impression or is the Vortex a daily show now?

Voris is impressed with Bp. Athanasius Schneider. I wonder if he never heard of Abp. Lefebvre.
Too many Voris threads on here now?

(01-21-2011, 04:55 PM)ggreg Wrote: [ -> ]Too many Voris threads on here now?

AGREED.
Fine...I shall just add future shows to one of the existing threads.
(01-21-2011, 04:30 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]Is it my impression or is the Vortex a daily show now?

Voris is impressed with Bp. Athanasius Schneider. I wonder if he never heard of Abp. Lefebvre.

My thoughts as well.
(01-21-2011, 05:44 PM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]Fine...I shall just add future shows to one of the existing threads.

I understand what you are trying to do, and Voris does make some pretty good points - but I think that his position, as of now, is merely a stepping stone to get people to where the majority of people on this forum are already at.  Perhaps you should post these at CAF - but you would probably get banned (or re-banned) for doing such a thing.  Smile  CAF doesn't like anything that even has the whiff of true Catholicism.
(01-21-2011, 06:04 PM)Nic Wrote: [ -> ]...CAF doesn't like anything that even has the whiff of true Catholicism.

Nic, do you really, really, really, really believe that?
Reminder:  we don't bash other forums here. 

If I slip up and don't enforce the rule, it doesn't mean the rule is deprecated.  It just means, well, I slipped up.
(01-21-2011, 06:26 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: [ -> ]Reminder:  we don't bash other forums here. 

If I slip up and don't enforce the rule, it doesn't mean the rule is deprecated.  It just means, well, I slipped up.

It could also mean: bananas afoot! beware!
Pages: 1 2 3