FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Sean Hannity vs Fr Euteneuer.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just seen this clip of Sean Vannity and his interview with the good priest who fell from grace.

Hannity was at his height of arrogance and vindictiveness nastily lashing out at the priest about basic Catholic doctrine on birth control and family planning.

I can see that smug look on Vannity's face now when he received the news Euteneur's scandalous liaisons with a woman.

I hate to say it, but Satan won this battle.

for now.

Wow, I can't believe the pride and disrespect he shows for priests. I wouldn't even be that disrespectful to the worst NO priest I know.

He has no respect for the Faith, why would he show respect for a Priest?  He's a CINO and proves it more every day.  He makes me, well,  Puke
Hannity is above average Catholic when it comes to abortion etc, yet has these views.
(02-01-2011, 07:53 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: [ -> ]Hannity is above average Catholic when it comes to abortion etc, yet has these views.

He may be against abortion per say, but he is very pro contraception.
I find it ironic that Hannity is the first person to bash Nancy Pelosi but he can't take it when someone rebukes him. He's another one of these people that think natural family planning is the same as contraception. Someone should have told Hannity that Natural family planning doesn't destroy a human embryo.

When Sean Hannity says that he went to seminary, know that he's referring to his high school (St. Pius X Preparatory Seminary in Uniondale, NY), a minor seminary.

Anyway, Fr. Euteneuer did an excellent job of defending the faith in the segment, and I'm surprised the seminary-trained Hannity didn't know that he's supposed to hold the Catholic Faith whole and entire.
(02-02-2011, 03:30 AM)SouthpawLink Wrote: [ -> ]When Sean Hannity says that he went to seminary, know that he's referring to his high school (St. Pius X Preparatory Seminary in Uniondale, NY), a minor seminary.

Anyway, Fr. Euteneuer did an excellent job of defending the faith in the segment, and I'm surprised the seminary-trained Hannity didn't know that he's supposed to hold the Catholic Faith whole and entire.
Hannity is such a punk, him and his arrogance are as repugnant as one can get.

One of these days he's gonna get chopped down.

And his view on birth control is totally uncatholic, it is a statistical face that more accessability to contraception has lead to an increasing number of murdered babies.

He is way out of line and as far as I'm concernedand  a liar, especially if he went to "seminary".
I wish people would get the scripture passage correctly.  It says to not judge unjustly.  Not to suspend all judgement. 
(02-02-2011, 12:32 PM)Gerard Wrote: [ -> ]I wish people would get the scripture passage correctly.  It says to not judge unjustly.   Not to suspend all judgement. 
Oh man, when he kept referring to the "Judge not lest ye be judged" diatribe I wanted to slap him silly.

I really,really dislike this man.

God forgive me.
Pages: 1 2 3