FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Returning to America; what do I do if I'm stranded?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks.  Coming back to America now.  I look forward to returning from a sub-tropical zone to a situation with snow up to my knees!  Sounds great!  I just wish I were there WHEN the blizzard hit my city.

In any event, there's a high risk that my family and I will be stranded on one of our stops along the way.  We're coming through LA and then Denver.  But I think there's a possiblity that our arriving flight is cancelled.

So!  If we have a layover, any thoughts or advice on what we can do if we're stranded?

-L.H.
Try and find a hotel?  Huh?

Who knows, maybe your question just flew over my head?!  Dunce
Checkers?  Smile Go get a bite to eat?
Crack open a couple of Red Horses and share it with the family.  It's the best way to keep the little one happy...  And, quiet.  Wink

[Image: redhorse.jpg]
Post where you are stranded and see if some Fishes are around!!  Cheers!
(02-02-2011, 03:12 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: [ -> ]So!  If we have a layover, any thoughts or advice on what we can do if we're stranded?

-L.H.

Nothing. If you could "do" something, then you wouldn't be stranded.
(02-03-2011, 08:32 PM)Ciarrai Wrote: [ -> ]Post where you are stranded and see if some Fishes are around!!  Cheers!

As factual as Ros' post may be, I vote for Ciarrai's suggestion!  ;D
(02-04-2011, 12:16 PM)3Sanctus Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2011, 08:32 PM)Ciarrai Wrote: [ -> ]Post where you are stranded and see if some Fishes are around!!  Cheers!

As factual as Ros' post may be, I vote for Ciarrai's suggestion!   ;D

Thanks Sanctus Smile and btw, the Sanctus is probably my favorite part of the Mass, so I like your choice of screenname! Smile
Mine favourite is the consecration. Smile
Knew you were gonna say that. Of course the consecration is the most important... the Sanctus is probably my favorite next to the consecration  LOL