FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Vortex - "From the Heart"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Absolutely stirring.

Somehow it all rings rather hollow.
What's it about? Can't do audio at the moment, from this location.
I posted this most people I guess ignored it but I maintain that is the best episode of the Vortex ever.
I too found it stirring not hollow. If there is anything that might be hollow about it, it's that MV falls just short of calling it the Latin Mass even though the sacrifise is offered ad orientem and the music is simply beautiful gregorian chant.
(02-03-2011, 04:05 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this most people I guess ignored it but I maintain that is the best episode of the Vortex ever.

Indeed you did! Would have replied to your post had I seen it. My bad.

This is a Vortex that I can only imagine what protestants might be thinking about after watching it objectively, deep down in their souls. I mean, for a quick hit, 5 minute youtube video, he brings the heat, as it were.
(02-03-2011, 03:57 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: [ -> ]What's it about? Can't do audio at the moment, from this location.

I guess you could say it's just Voris waxing rather eloquently about the Church, with patented Voris conviction, and as titled, from the heart.
Since we're into corny videos:

(02-03-2011, 06:53 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]Since we're into corny videos:

Wow I could not listen to the whole thing, I stopped at 2 minutes. Now if you will excuse me I need to go to the bathroom.
(02-03-2011, 09:10 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2011, 06:53 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]Since we're into corny videos:

Wow I could not listen to the whole thing, I stopped at 2 minutes. Now if you will excuse me I need to go to the bathroom.

LOL
Pages: 1 2