FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Hello.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I am new here,so I don't know everything I guess I need to,but give me time and I will learn. I don't talk much about myself,I am soon 51,divorced,single,I have a dog,I live where my heart is,and yes,lawyers have a heart. And how do I know that? I am a lawyer,which bring a joke from the past to my mind. During the American civil war gen. Grant and his officers came to a inn and wanted a few rooms. Well,the owner had no vacant rooms due to a lawyers congress,and gen. Grant saw a lot of them sitting around the fireplace,and he said:"well,I guess this is what hell is,a lot of lawyers closest to the fire". (You can laugh now if are still awake.) I like to debate,I use common sense more then what I know,which is good,and I like to laugh from time to time,but,I can also be very serious if so needed. I hope I will enjoy this forum and that I will get lots of friends. God bless You all.
Welcome!
Hi! Welcome to the tank!
(02-07-2011, 06:26 AM)Jacafamala Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Welcome to the tank!

Welcome to the aquarium sounds more... latinist.  ;D

I hope you will enjoy the forum, Sum.
Hmm...

Welcome back.
(02-07-2011, 10:59 AM)Vivace Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm...

Welcome back.

I was thinking that too.  We'll see.
Actually, I'll just ask.

Were you on here before as "Totterman"?  The guy I banned for calling me a "Jew-hater"?

I'm expecting you to answer truthfully, on your Catholic honor.
Tip o' the hat

Welcome!

Or "welcome back!" if that's the case.
Tip o' the hat
Hey there, Sum Fidelis, welcome from a fellow "newbie"!

I liked your story about General Grant. True or not, it's cute!  LOL

(My friend, who is a lawyer, told me this one: Q.. What do you call a hundred lawyers chained to a large rock at the bottom of the ocean? A... A good start. )

No worries. I'm a teacher. There are WAAAAY too many jokes about us...