FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: The Rise of Islam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is this the rise or rather the return of Islam that Belloc predicted or rather feared?

Or is this just a hip cup of history?

If it is it could not have come at a worst time, the West is weak both in economically and morally and I don't know if Christianity in Europe can survive short of a miracle.
"This" what?

The Israelo-Palestinian conflict? The suicide bombers? Al-Qaeda? The Muslim immigration to the West? The current revolution in Egypt?

All of the above?
Britain's embroglio in Sudan and Afghanistan were very much on everyone's minds then.  I don't think it was too much of a stretch to see that at some point, the Muslims would turn the tables militarily at some point, owing to their tremendous fervour, birth rate and fanaticism if nothing else.
(02-11-2011, 10:57 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]"This" what?

The Israelo-Palestinian conflict? The suicide bombers? Al-Qaeda? The Muslim immigration to the West? The current revolution in Egypt?

All of the above?

All of the above of course. It has certainly escalated.
(02-11-2011, 11:27 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2011, 10:57 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: [ -> ]"This" what?

All of the above?

All of the above of course. It has certainly escalated.

Islam is not a new phenomenon, it's been around for about 1300 years. I think it's one of those religions that will likely last until the Parousia. The loss of the Caliphate after WW1, combined with the technological backwardness of Muslim states, forced them to be on the defensive for the first time since the times of Mohammed. Once and if a worldwide recognised Caliphate returns, we might see a return of Islam as a serious political threat.

Until then, there will be suicide bombers, fanatical imams here and there, mass immigration to the West (if we continue to let them in) but not much more than that.
Okay i see what  you are saying.

I guess given that assessment we still have time to push the "reset" button on the West and put our house in order. The way I see that mass immigration is actually about to end in western Europe I just hope that its not too late.
(02-11-2011, 11:44 PM)Unum Sint Wrote: [ -> ]Okay i see what  you are saying.

I guess given that assessment we still have time to push the "reset" button on the West and put our house in order. The way I see that mass immigration is actually about to end in western Europe I just hope that its not too late.

Humanly speaking, Europe is almost beyond redemption but I still have faith.
I think it's a hip cup.
Manila)Moslem extremists have burnt down a Christian village in the vicinity of the city of Mang (Mindanao).  According to current information there have been no dead.  The entire population must in any case leave their homes and is homeless.  Sources at the Philippine Army have laid the blame upon Ameril Umbra Kato, the earlier Chief of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front  (MILF).  He is building up a new army for the battle to promote the islamic State of Mindanao.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2011...-town.html
one of The most dangerous threats from mhamadanism as parnthe mohamadan brotherhoods strategic goals st out in a memo for their north American command is to use mass immegration as a means for civilizational jehad. By exploiting the weakness prsent in the west it's liberalism it's secularism thwycan infiltrate every sector of society it's not the I dividula mohamadan that's I portabt it's the spread of their faith long term and even short term itvisbha having a drastic impact. Fanl the suicide bombers r the easy ones t deal with the cme thy blow
it's the subtle constant attack frm within that's working for them. Also thevhave succseddukky penetrated the hgher echalons of goverment to sway poitical agenda t mohamadan favor
beside then who r thetalk of the town these days due to Egypt mohamadanism is on the rise. Tere is a mhamadan awakening in th me amongst the so called secular populations. Even turkey has swayed
this is no joke
Pages: 1 2