FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Muslim Rebels Burn Down Christian Town
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Manila] Moslem extremists have burnt down a Christian village in the vicinity of the city of Mang (Mindanao).  According to current information there have been no dead.  The entire population must in any case leave their homes and is homeless.  Sources at the Philippine Army have laid the blame upon Ameril Umbra Kato, the earlier Chief of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front  (MILF).  He is building up a new army for the battle to promote the islamic State of Mindanao.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2011...-town.html
A reminder that the Crusades are still being fought at least somewhere.
he sure chose an unfortunate acronym. May God have mercy on the displaced who have suffered a terrible injustice
(02-12-2011, 12:42 AM)Bakuryokuso Wrote: [ -> ]May God have mercy on the displaced who have suffered a terrible injustice

I second that.
Religion of peace!
mohammed was a violent guy, so i think violence is inextricably bound up in the dna of mohammedanism
Pray
It is quite a tragedy that I can read a headline like this and wonder where today's martyrs died, out of those many nations where Christians are victims of what the media gently calls "inter-communal violence" without mention of the faith of the martyrs and the noxious aims of their persecutors. I have to say, though, I was not expecting the Philippines.
(02-12-2011, 12:37 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: [ -> ]he earlier Chief of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front  (MILF). 

This is an example of picking names which do not form unfortunate acronyms.
(02-12-2011, 04:07 AM)Cyriacus Wrote: [ -> ]It is quite a tragedy that I can read a headline like this and wonder where today's martyrs died, out of those many nations where Christians are victims of what the media gently calls "inter-communal violence" without mention of the faith of the martyrs and the noxious aims of their persecutors. I have to say, though, I was not expecting the Philippines.

Yeah. Given the news of the last few days, I was expecting B. Hussein Obama's former homeland and 'example of religious tolerance' as he called it, Indonesia.
Pages: 1 2