FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Voris: Suing the diocese
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love this...

ROFL    :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I especially liked the "Pastor's" response to the law suite.  :laughing: :laughing:
But the Catholic Church does have recourse and the ability to sue if the faith is not being preached or there are abuses. They are the various Roman  commissions and tribunals.
However, the problem is that they are the ones that started the apathy regarding preaching the faith and allow or give permission for abuses so of course they have never ruled in favour of the laity's complaints.
Just think of communion in the hand or the relegatoin of the Tabernacle to side chapels or having to make an appointment to go to confession.... all abuses that Rome allows if not sanctions.
Get this crap on tape and we'll make sure it gets out there
That's a classic!
(02-12-2011, 03:11 PM)Petertherock Wrote: [ -> ]I especially liked the "Pastor's" response to the law suite.  :laughing: :laughing:

:cheers:
The part in the end with the noise preceding the "second coming" is funny, I admit.
It was funny, but what's sad is that this could be handled internally, and truly needs to be done.  Despite the time and money necessary to totally clean things up, it could be done.  The Holy Father has ordinary, immediate, full and supreme power of jurisdiction over the universal Church, over the churches altogether and individually, and over the pastors and the faithful altogether and individually (cf. Vatican I, Session IV, chap. III, can. I: Denz. 1831).  I know it would take a considerable amount of time, but theoretically, it could be accomplished.  Right?
(02-13-2011, 09:46 PM)SouthpawLink Wrote: [ -> ]It was funny, but what's sad is that this could be handled internally, and truly needs to be done.  Despite the time and money necessary to totally clean things up, it could be done.  The Holy Father has ordinary, immediate, full and supreme power of jurisdiction over the universal Church, over the churches altogether and individually, and over the pastors and the faithful altogether and individually (cf. Vatican I, Session IV, chap. III, can. I: Denz. 1831).  I know it would take a considerable amount of time, but theoretically, it could be accomplished.  Right?

Yes, but my opinion is that it will take a stomach for schism and/or the replacement of a lot of bishops.  Right now, the bishops are the main problem in most areas.  They're the ones who for sure know what is exactly going on and the immediate bosses of the pastors; they are also the legal administrators of parishes, I believe, at least in the U.S.

So, either you start quietly and slowly replacing the bad bishops, or you fire them.  If you fire them, you will get schism.

Another important step would be to replace the seminary directors and professors at Catholic universities as well as oversee Catholic gradeschools and secondary schools so that people are taught the faith, virtues, etc. instead of the brainwashed garbage they're fed now.

The "collegiality " approach of JP2 really messed things up.  He probably stopped an outright revolt from happening, but really, it was just a postponement.
Pages: 1 2