FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Youthful Dissidents Reorganize in Minneapolis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: images.jpg]

CCCR's Action Plan for 2011

The Twin Cities-based Catholic Coalition for Church Reform (CCCR) is building on its successful Synod of the Baptized of last September with a bold and hope-filled action plan for church reform.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2011...ze-in.html
Disgusting...may God call them to their eternal reward before they can do any damage!  :pray:
I wish I could blow that picture up because I tell you it looks like they've got some sort of phallic idol in the middle of the table.  one thing I noticed when going to their website is that they're all old, if not decrepitly (sp?) old.  Thats a good thing because it'll likely keep the young generation and future of the church away.  Hopefully this garbage will die with them and hopefully by that time they'll have had a change of heart and reversion.

:pray:
(02-13-2011, 02:42 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I could blow that picture up because I tell you it looks like they've got some sort of phallic idol in the middle of the table.  \

I can't tell if your joking or not, but that is definitely the pole of an umbrella.
Rule of thumb: if there's a "Catholic" group that has any democratic word in it (ie: voice, reform), avoid it like the plague.

I believe it was a couple of members of the Voice of the "Faithful" that tried pushing that virulently anti-Catholic bill in Connecticut a few years ago.  Faithful, indeed...as faithful as Judas Iscariot.
Catholics in good standing I presume?
(02-13-2011, 02:58 AM)Peter Gabriel Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2011, 02:42 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I could blow that picture up because I tell you it looks like they've got some sort of phallic idol in the middle of the table.  \

I can't tell if your joking or not, but that is definitely the pole of an umbrella.

I wan't, but I'm without my glasses.
(02-13-2011, 11:49 AM)JMartyr Wrote: [ -> ]Catholics in good standing I presume?

What should we do to them?  What, even if we found a Bishop willing to "punish" them, could we do?

The only thing you COULD do would be to excommunicate them publicly, but that generally only works for public figures, although I suppose it would help if the family groups were intact.  You know, shunning works too.

Actually, the best thing the Bishop could do would be to cut off the head of these movements, which are very strong in St. Paul, by just walzing in and closing dissident parishes. 

But to be a bit crude, the worst parishes are the wealthiest, so our Archbishop, although he is somewhat conservative, really likes the payola. 

Recently, one of the corproate welfare recipients gave a big gift to "Catholic" education in the inner-city.  Why bother?  Most of your faculties are made up of apostates and material if not manifest and pertinacious heretics.

But +Nienstedt doesn't care if there's blood on the money or where it came from or who's giving it.  If he had any guts, he'd tell Pohlad to get stuffed.

Oh well. 
In case you're wondering, the Pohlcats, when they're not dipping into the public trough by getting sports stadiums paid for on the back of the grateful but mentally challenged Hoi Polloi of Minnesota, are more than eager to be material assistants in the murder of unborn children, thus promoting the further moral degradation of the culture....

http://minnesotaindependent.com/4217/the...cal-donors

Thank you so much, your Lordship, for taking a stand on this stuff and showing the thick headed Minnesota population what it means to be "Catholic".