FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: This is a stupid move
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
... even the worst of the worst apostates should know better than to do this.

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/c...th-prayer/

The Faith in South America may not be what it once was but this makes no sense and they would be easily crushed.
The Catholics did the right thing, pray peacefully the Rosary, even if the opposition showed up in very small (read: single digit) numbers.
I woul like to see them stage a "kiss-in" in front of a Mosque.
Depending on how young the boys are they would surel get raped
sip sip
Okay, I'll bite. What should faithful Catholics have done instead, Unum Sint? Use mob force to prevent four homosexual couples from smooching outside the cathedral? That would look nice on the Evening News. Or maybe throw garbage and Molotov cocktails at them like the East Europeans? (I'm being hyperbolic)
catholicnewsagency.com Wrote:In response to the planned protest, some 200 Catholics showed up at 3:30 p.m. outside the cathedral and formed a human barrier for more than three hours. The group spent the time peacefully praying the Rosary and singing hymns.

How in God's name is this a "stupid move"? I find it rather moving, actually.
(02-23-2011, 10:20 PM)alaric Wrote: [ -> ]I woul like to see them stage a "kiss-in" in front of a Mosque.
LOL
I think that the behavior of the Catholics of Lima was commendable, even heroic. I'm glad they took it upon themselves to defend the house of God and to make reparation for the sins being committed.
I think Unum Sint thinks the "stupid move" was made by the homosexual couples, who numbered 4 (8 people), not the Catholics who defended the Cathedral, who numbered 200.
(02-23-2011, 11:45 PM)Resurrexi Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the behavior of the Catholics of Lima was commendable, even heroic. I'm glad they took it upon themselves to defend the house of God and to make reparation for the sins being committed.

this
(02-23-2011, 11:47 PM)m.PR Wrote: [ -> ]I think Unum Sint thinks the "stupid move" was made by the homosexual couples, who numbered 4 (8 people), not the Catholics who defended the Cathedral, who numbered 200.

You know, I think you're right.  Embarrassed Please ignore my comment, Unum Sint, I'm a little slow tonight...
Pages: 1 2