FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: video puppet mass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

notice the people with gray hair. The TLM Mass tends to have younger people.
[notice the people with gray hair. The TLM Mass tends to have younger people.
[/quote]
This is not the case in Africa, at least a far as I know!
May be you can share with me the technique you are using in your countries to attract the young to TLM.
Having lots of babies and raising them in the True Faith.  ;D
:o

What in tarnation was that?!

Dancing, giant costume heads, ruining a good melody... oh no, it was awful. My eyes need to un-see that. I'm going to have nightmares.

I think it was one of those "Women Church" things; I've read Donna Steichen's book "Ungodly Rage" (very good, by the way), and I didn't know how bad these things really were until now. "Women Church Call To Action," I think that's what the initials stand for.

Huh?
Even watching that on YouTube made me angry and want to walk out.  I've seen some pretty flaky stuff in other dioceses, but nothing like this...  and it's not even a matter of utterly violating every rubric of the Mass and who knows how many related canons, it is incredibly offensive from a strictly aesthetic sense as well.  If they ever showed a Mass on PBS, I'm sure it would be this one.

We need to bombard our Bishops with complaints whenever this kind of thing occurs, and if that doesn't work, go over their heads.  I know His Holiness would have no tolerance for such abuse, but he needs to take a more active role in stopping it. 

And with regard to "having lots of babies and raising them in the True Faith"  I'm sure my children would be as shocked as I if they were to see something like this.
(03-20-2011, 07:09 PM)ConceptJunkie Wrote: [ -> ]Even watching that on YouTube made me angry and want to walk out.   I've seen some pretty flaky stuff in other dioceses, but nothing like this...  and it's not even a matter of utterly violating every rubric of the Mass and who knows how many related canons, it is incredibly offensive from a strictly aesthetic sense as well.  If they ever showed a Mass on PBS, I'm sure it would be this one.

We need to bombard our Bishops with complaints whenever this kind of thing occurs, and if that doesn't work, go over their heads.  I know His Holiness would have no tolerance for such abuse, but he needs to take a more active role in stopping it. 

And with regard to "having lots of babies and raising them in the True Faith"  I'm sure my children would be as shocked as I if they were to see something like this.

I apologize for any confusion.  I was answering pbmsemwa's question about how to attrack young people to the TLM, above my reply.  I should have quoted her to avoid this.
What a disgusting abomination. That priest should be scolded by the bishop for his laxity in his pastoral ministry. It is exactly this filth that is so disturbing and frustrating. This spirit must be exorcised pronto.
(03-20-2011, 10:27 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote: [ -> ]What a disgusting abomination. That priest should be scolded by the bishop for his laxity in his pastoral ministry.

Should.... but won't. Bishops are, as a rule, limp-wristed, ineffectual idiots-- err, "princes of the Church".
This video's been out for quite some time and no one has heard of anything being said/done about the abomination.  If it hasn't happened by now, it's not going to.  But it is the shining star in revealing the atrocities of the NO.
@dymphna17:

I was only trying to say that I'm trying to do my part (i.e., Having lots of babies and raising them in the True Faith).

You're absolutely right.  I know many faithful and orthodox Catholics who have very large families and am very thankful that they will have a tremendous positive affect on the world in coming generations.
Pages: 1 2