FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fr. Corapi's "deep pockets"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(03-23-2011, 08:04 PM)Pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2011, 03:22 PM)patriciaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2011, 12:42 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: [ -> ][Image: carapi-appearance.jpg]

Is he naturally tan in that last pic, or is it the result of a tanning bed or tanning lotion?

Lighting, especially those used in television, can make a natural complexion look rather odd.  Plus, there's the makeup that he probably wears when filming.

That's some crazy lighting and makeup.
(03-23-2011, 04:54 PM)TeaGuyTom Wrote: [ -> ]Why does the analysis of the Fr Corapi beard make me think of this commercial

The beard.... is weird :P

LOL. Let's just hope and pray that Father Corapi did not score after applying the shoe polish to his beard and eyebrows!

And I refer to the word "score" in both senses of the slang usage of the term. Women or drugs.

(03-22-2011, 12:42 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: [ -> ][Image: carapi-appearance.jpg]

These times are not accurate. 

The one year ago picture is actually from around 2006.  The 10 years is more like 18 years years ago.  We're looking at pictures of  a man spanning the ages of about 45 to 63 years old.

Here is Fr. Corapi over one year ago.

Almost two years ago at the time of Obama at Notre Dame

almost 10 years ago.  shortly after 9/11

If you look at the first video above could it be the "make-up" change is due to him being sick, and the make-up artist trying to hard to hide it ?

tim
(03-25-2011, 09:48 AM)timoose Wrote: [ -> ]If you look at the first video above could it be the "make-up" change is due to him being sick, and the make-up artist trying to hard to hide it ?

tim

I think we may be lookng at two Father Corapi's, just like the two Sister Lucia's and the two Paul McCartney's. Sorry, Tim. I could not resist this set up.

To be serious, it may be how you say. That's the charitable position to take at the moment. It's still weird though. Maybe a little less shoe polish on the beard and the eyebrows. Even the Grateful Dead bragged about having a touch of gray. But, then again, it's the gray hairs that are the problem in the Church at the moment, and the only remedy for many of them, unfortunately, is death. So who knows?

Let's pray for a speedy resolution, unfounded charges, and apologies forthcoming to Father Corapi. Short of that, let's pray for a speedy resolution and that he gets the help he may need and a return to a state of grace. 

edited for gross mistake in spelling.
(03-22-2011, 09:08 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: [ -> ][Image: carapi-appearance.jpg]

Fr. Corapi suffered from diet, vitamin d deficiency and lack of sleep issues.  He had to lose weight, and get increased exposure to the sun.  It is likely that his change in appearance is due primarily to those first two factors.

Edited spelling
Now that makes sense, especially the tan and vitamin D stuff.
I thought just 15 minutes in the sun every day was sufficient to get our needed supply of vitamin D?
not a whole lotta sun in Montana.....
(03-25-2011, 11:14 AM)DrBombay Wrote: [ -> ]I thought just 15 minutes in the sun every day was sufficient to get our needed supply of vitamin D?

Not in Seattle.  The whole family is taking Vitamin D supplements here, and my son and I use lightbox therapy for seasonal depression.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9