FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums

Full Version: Fr. Corapi's "deep pockets"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
If you go to Father's Facebook page, and look at the pictures uploaded to it, you'll see he looks a lot more "normal" in regular light than in that picture on the right.  Yeah, his beard is obviously dyed, but it doesn't look so harsh in those photos.  Take a look.

Someone else mentioned that the year captions seem wrong.  I agree.

(03-25-2011, 10:17 AM)geogeer Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2011, 09:08 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: [ -> ][Image: carapi-appearance.jpg]

Fr. Corapi suffered from diet, vitamin d deficiency and lack of sleep issues.  He had to lose weight, and get increased exposure to the sun.  It is likely that his change in appearance is due primarily to those first two factors.

Edited spelling
Why does he feel a need to be on facebook?
(03-25-2011, 01:49 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote: [ -> ]Why does he feel a need to be on facebook?

I don't know. It's fun.  He can show his polar bear photos off.  Get a sense of who's out there.  Put his ear to the ground, Network.  Kick me off his friends list because he doesn't like my "uncharitable commentary"?
Facebook is a waste of time
(03-25-2011, 02:31 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote: [ -> ]Facebook is a waste of time

Some people think so.
Now that he's out of ministry, he's blessed with more time to waste than ever.
Time that would be better spent in prayer, esp for a priest in this mess during lent

Regarding the pay of diosesan priests someone told me that here what they get is a disgrace it's so low,  you couldn't get a schoolboy to work for that.    I don't know.
I recently heard that priests can keep the money from the collection at mass. I never heard that before. True or not? And what about the vow of poverty?
What's the difference if the timeline is off? The point is he looked older and more innocent 19 years ago if Gerard is accurate. I got that image from a blog and it may have been initially posted 9 months ago, so the picture that says "one month ago" may in fact be actually ten months ago.

So what? Are we studying the Zapruder film here?

Is that the best you got to explain his satanic appearance?

Must be. And the fact that this timeline may be off or that he appears more normal on Facebook is an indication that it bothers you as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9